Chapter 2

(Midoriya household)

After the incident it lasted for a week. As Izuku aunt caught him in the crossfire fighting with the chatterbox and now we see him sitting at the dining table with the opposite side as Izumi, Fubuki and Tatsumaki looking at him.

Tatsumaki: Well?.

Izuku: What?.

Tatsumaki: don't give that look you know what I'm talking about!.

Tatsumaki: I'm talking about how in the world did you gain a quirk.

Fubuki: Big sister calm down and Izuku please tell us honestly how you gained a quirk despite being Quirkless.

Izumi looked at him as well wanting to know how did her big brother gained a quirk.

Tatsumaki: Don't Tell you met All for one and met a deal with him if so I'll-.

Tatsumaki eyes glow green as furniture starts to levitate.

*Snap*

Izuku snapped his finger causing all the furniture to drop to the ground as she couldn't access her Quirk.

Izuku: Calm down Auntie I will explain everything and plus I don't even know who this All for One is?.

Izuku: Anyways about my power they are not my quirk.

Tatsumaki: Then-.

Izuku: but! It's my power that I gain through my adventure from other dimensions.

This caused all three of them to raise an eyebrow and as suddenly the radio acted up.

Radio: Breaking news! The world Government and the hero association has made a decision to meet all the leaders of an unknown island and continent that suddenly appeared throught the world.

They decided to ignore it but the radio gives news that will shock not only them but multiple people around the world.

Radio: And one of them is Izuku Midoriya! An admiral Navy corps and the commander of both Azurlane and Ark.

Radio: The unknown people and association are trying to search for him.

Izumi, fubuki and Tatsumaki then look towards Izuku as he looks away avoiding their gaze and whistles innocently.

Fubuki: (Serious) Izuku Why are you're name came out from the news?.

Izuku was about to answer but the door bell suddenly rang as Izumi stood up and went to the front door.

Izumi: I'll go get it!.

(Izumi POV)

I went to the door but I was also stunned hearing the news of my brother having power that is not a quirk.

Izumi: If my brother has power does that mean I can power as well if so I can be a hero and achieve my dreams!.

I was so excited hearing the possibility to gain power to become a hero as I arrived the front door.

(3rd POV)

Izumi grabbed the door handle and opened it as she was shocked to see a large number of people standing outside of their house as one of them walked toward Izumi.

???: Is this Midoriya household and are you Izumi Midoriya?.

Izumi nodded as the person asked Izumi a question again.

???: Is there Izuku Midoriya in here if so could bring him here.

Izumi: Mom and Auntie I think you should come here.