Chapter 5

Izuku went to his room getting change into casual as he reach out for wardrobe only to find some of his shirt and underwear was gone causing raise an eyebrows as his nose smell due to his enhance 6 senses looking around and saw wet substances on the floor without thinking Izuku just grin and chuckle as he already know who was bold enough to do this stunt.

Izuku: (Chuckle) Kiana~ Kiana~ you never changed.

He decided to changed as he went to the living room and open the door as he was hugged tightly by certain doting dragon wife.

Velgrynd: Ahh~ my Izuku.

Velzard: Velgrynd let him go now

Velgrynd: Nope.

Velzard: I'm warning you.

Izuku: Girls, please calm down.

Both of them look towards Izuku as Velgrynd look down and saw she was hugging a dummy causing her to pout seeing hubby managed to come out from her embrace without her even noticing it. Izuku smile seeing the two true dragon are acting like children in front of him despite they consider walking calamity outside.

Izuku: I guess you missed me?.

Velgrynd: Of course, they weren't a single night I couldn't help but missed you in my arms.

Izuku: I'm touch.

Looking at both of them causing him to remember his past when he decided to kill Falmouth along cayman army at same time trying to turn himself into a demon lord.

(Flashback)

Izuku walking in army barrier with his face showing no sign of emotion as he properly walk in front of the army causing them look towards him taking out their weapon warning him.

knight: Enemy of god, drop your weap-.

Izuku: Silents worm.

in an instant the knight head was slice killing on the spot causing haywire around them as the charge towards Izuku as he was still in his thought not realising his own curse energy flowing like a storm of sea raging around the place along with his mana and magicule.