𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

Authors POV:

Walking through the hallway closest to the dining hall, Aryan saw Annika standing there like a statue, her eyes narrowed at her phone.

Frowning he walks over to her and touches her shoulder "Annika" she doesn't move an inch.

"Baby are you okay?" He asks again tapping her cheeks slightly.

She flinches looking up at him "Aryan" she breathes out, immediately pulling him into a tight hug.

"Annika what happened?" He asks as he embraces her.

"Nothing just let me hold you" she says shaking her head in his chest.

"Are you sure you were zoned out, you can talk to me is something bothering you" His voice full of concern.

"I'm okay just don't go let me hold you for a minute please" she pleads.

Aryan chuckles "Hold me all you want I'm not going anywhere"

Who is the person and why would he sent her this text, it's been over three years.

The message keeps replying in Annika head, bringing out the tainted memories of the night when she lost her two most precious people.

How can it be a murder, when they found the bodies in the car near the river, who was trying to bring the incident from that night back.

So many questions but she didn't have the answers to them not yet, So she decided if this is a murder disguised as an accident she will find who did this and make them pay.

They don't know how long they hugged each other for just lost in each other warmth.

"I wanna to know more about you aryan" Annika asked pulling apart.

Confused by her sudden question "What do you mean?"

"If we're gonna do this then I want to know more about you"

"What do you want to know?" Aryan asked.

They walk away towards the pool area "Everything"

"Like what do you like what you don't like what makes you happy?" Annika asked excitedly.

A smile tugs at Aryan lips "You and what I don't like is when you're away from me"

Annika gives him a deadpan look "apart from me Aryan"

He pulls her hand into his "My world revolves around you Annika so you don't have a clue of what goes inside me when you're mentioned"

"If you're happy I'm happy, if you're sad then ill make sure of whatever made you sad will not live to see another day"

His words took her by surprise her mouth parts open slightly "Even if it's you who made me sad?"

"Yes even if it's me, always remember one thing Annika I'll live for you and I'll kill for you if I have to so yeah apart from you I'm nothing baby"

Annika eyes softened "You don't know how badly I want to kiss you right now" she laughs.

"We can always go back to your room" Aryan winks.

"And here I thought you were being romantic" she says hitting him.

They started bickering about it, not aware of someone watching them from far apart.

Author POV ends