2

~Chapter 2~

Xiu Yan looked at Wang Chuan in his own face, suddenly disturbed, he is the undoubted first gorgeous guy in the Nether World, a sound look at him never see even the eyeballs nearly fell out, so he carefully said, "He's far worse than me, what's so good to see."

A Yin retracted her gaze, unwilling to open her eyes and tell Xiu Yan nonsense. She rubbed her hands together and asked, "Who is this Immortal Lord?"

A Yin was hanging in midair above Wang Chuan, her entire body nearly parallel to the water mirror. Luckily, she is now only a light, fluttering ghost; else, she would not have been able to pull off such a stunning deed.

 Xiu Yan slammed his mouth with malice. "Him, you can't even think about it, he is the Lord of Da Ze Mountain, one of the successors of the Heavenly Emperor."

"Oh." He was a candidate for the future Heavenly Emperor, and their gap in status was like the moon in the sky vs the underworld.

A Yin smacked her tongue and had to withdraw her eyes with regret, but she couldn't stop herself from asking about gossip: "How did he end up to the underworld with such an identity?"

"I do know something about this," Xiu Yan sighed lazily, "Xix hundred years ago, there was a female immortal who fell in love with the Demon Emperor and she helped him destroy the Immortal Realm's Spirit Mountain, slaughtering the immortals and causing chaos in the Three Realms. Later on, the two clans fought in Rakshasa Land, the Demon Emperor was seriously injured and lost. The female immortal died, only then did the two clans come to a standstill. True God Bai Jue spent so much effort and died in order to protect the Three Realms. That female immortal can actually ruin the harmony of the two clans!" 

"What does this have to do with him coming to the underworld?" When A Yin became a ghost, this incredible war had long past, and she had only vaguely heard about it as she cycled through the decades.

Xiu Yan rubbed his chin as he continued "I heard that the female immortal who fell in love with the Demon Emperor was the beloved of that Immortal Lord. Even if an Immortal dies, he still has to be reincarnated, so he came to underworld to find the soul of that female immortal."

A Yin was surprised, "That female immortal had betrayed him, and he was still willing to come and search for her soul, so it's really a long love." She looked at immortal in the water mirror, feeling pity for him, her voice soft, "It's been so many years, and he still hasn't found her?" 

Xiu Yan shook his head, "The female immortal died under the Spirit Sword. Even the demigods suffered the end of the soul being dissipated after receiving this sword. How could there be any soul left in the world?  He does not just believe, plus there are some old feelings between the two, year after year he come here to find a peace of mind."  

This is a strange thing to say, A Yin was stunned and turned her head back, "Peace of mind? What does it mean?" 

"I forgot to tell you..." Xiu Yan smiled, his eyes unexpected, "The Spirit Sword is a universal weapon, and only he can use it within the Three Realms." 

As the name suggests, only the white-clothed man under the peach tree can kill the female immortal with the Spirit Sword. 

How much hatred does it take to for his beloved's soul to fly away and destroy her? Or is he willing to give up the woman he loves who betrayed the Immortal Clan for the sake of the Three Realms?