131

~Chapter 131~

When the immortals fell to the ground, the black mist suddenly jumped to the Nine Palaces Tower. A pair of giant palms filled with black energy stretched out from inside, and transformed into several looming magic powers that fell on the Nine Palaces Tower and sealed the tower firmly.

A figure walked out of the black mist. This person was dressed in black royal robes, with eagle eyes and a high nose. He was the Peacock King. He looked down at the immortals who were trapped on the Green Dragon Platform, and his eyes swept over the immortal who fell to the ground unable to vomit blood. There was no trace of warmth in his eyes.

"Whoever speaks rudely again and offends me will suffer this fate."

Looking at the gloomy and vicious Peacock King, all the immortals' eyes were full of anger, but they lost the surprise and disbelief when Hua Shu seized the imperial seal.

Even the Peacock King is possessed by the devil, so what does it matter if Hua Shu sneaks seizes the imperial seal.

"Shu'er, don't do it yet!" 

Although the devilish energy has temporarily sealed the Nine Palaces Tower, the Nine Palaces Tower is an artifact that can block the erosion of magic. The most powerful immortals of the immortal clan are all in the Nine Palaces Tower. If they leave the tower, the Peacock King will not be able to easily take over the Heavenly Palace. 

Everything that happened outside the tower happened in a blink of an eye. When the Peacock King's cold shout rang out, Hua Shu, who had been waiting for the opportunity, grabbed the seal, took a few steps back and opened the distance between Feng Yin. She waved what was in her sleeves and offered it as a sacrifice. As soon as the thing was born, the strong demon energy actually suppressed the immortal power of Feng Yin and others.

Yu Feng, Feng Yin and others saw the origin of this object and their expressions changed. Yan Huo's eyes darkened, and his gaze towards Hua Shu became even colder, "The Demon Gathering Flag!"

Hua Shu injected her spiritual power into the Demon Gathering Flag, and instantly the palm-sized Demon Gathering Flag transformed into a ten-foot-sized banner that shrouded the sky above the ninth-level palace tower. A shrill roar sounded from the flag, and dozens of red demon shadows flew out from the flag, transformed into a tiger, fox, bear and other giant beasts and landed in front of Hua Shu. They seemed to smell the breath of the immortal clan not far away, and the white bones in their eyes revealed a cheerful bloodthirsty aura.

In all likelihood, these powerful monsters died at the hands of the immortals. With a strong resentment towards the immortals, they were willing to join the Demon Banners and be driven by the Demon Emperor. Their hatred for the immortals was ingrained in their bones, even if they were not affected by it. Driven by Hua Shu, she will not let go of the immortals in the Nine Palaces Tower.

Those demonic figures were only left with numerous white bones, but their whole bodies were covered with extremely strong fire and demonic power. They were all demon beasts. They have no memory, only weak intelligence and hatred for the immortals. After death, they are taken into the Demon Gathering Flag and refined, and are driven by the Demon Gathering Flag. The Demon Gathering Flag is the most precious treasure of the demon clan and has always been in the hands of successive Demon Emperors. Hua Shu used her magic power to drive it. Even if she could open the Demon Gathering Flag, she would only release one-tenth of the ferocious beasts in it. But each of these ferocious beasts has the power to fight against the Lords, so it is not difficult to kill Yu Feng and others.