94

~Chapter 94~

In Rakshasa Land, Sen Yu and Yu Feng are both masters of the two clans. They fight for their lives and use the power of the immortal demon to stir up surging combat power in the sky of Rakshasa Land. Yu Feng is more than ten thousand years old than Sen Yu, and his immortal power is slightly better. The sword almost injured Sen Yu. At this time, a divine power appeared from the sky, breaking Yu Feng's sword, and pulled Sen Yu back from the fierce fight.

Hong Yi stepped out of the one-horned demon horse chariot, took a step forward, and looked at the immortals who were not angry and proud.

"The Heavenly Empress has not returned and Yuan Qi has not arrived. You are no match for me. Considering the kindness of Lord Xian Shan to me, I have no intention of exterminating the Immortal Clan. If you put down your swords and let me go to the Heavenly Palace. I will spare your life." 

"Delusion!" Yu Feng had just received a blow from Hong Yi's divine power. There was blood at the corner of his mouth but he was not timid at all. He stepped forward with his sword and protected a group of immortal soldiers behind him. "The land of Rakshasa is the last barrier of the immortal clan. We will never let the demons step through this place and encroach on our immortal realm! All the immortals, set up an array!"

After he finished speaking, the eleven immortals who followed him jumped into the air without hesitation, blended with the power of Yu Feng, turned into an immortal net, and firmly enveloped Hong Yi.

Hua Mo hid behind the twelve immortals. He originally wanted to help Yu Feng repel the demons in the Rakshasa land, but he didn't know that the ten-tailed celestial fox of the Fox Clan was so terrifying.

Sen Yu frowned. If Hong Yi was injured by the immortal nets of these twelve immortals in the immortal realm...

In the net, Hong Yi's expression condensed, and the red divine power condensed in his hand, and the Nirvana Wheel appeared in his palm. He waved his long hand, and the Nirvana Wheel headed towards Yu Feng with its strong divine power. Yu Feng is the corner of the foundation in the Immortal Net, and its position is the most important and stable.

When the immortals saw Hong Yi going straight for the Immortal Formation, they were shocked and jumped in front of the Nirvana Wheel. The three leading immortals took the lead and combined their swords to block it. However, Hong Yi's divine power was so great that the three immortals were seriously injured. Even if they broke the bottom of the Nirvana Wheel with their swords, they could only force the Nirvana Wheel back half a foot.

Hong Yi held the Nirvana Wheel in his hand and snorted coldly: "If I hadn't been that day, would I have thought that I would still be trapped by you?"

As he spoke, his steps were flying, the Nirvana Wheel was held in front of him, and he strode towards the Yu Feng at the center of the immortal formation.

How could the immortals in the formation allow him to get what he wanted? If the immortal formation was broken, the 50,000 immortal soldiers outside the formation would definitely not be Hong Yi's opponent. In addition to Yu Feng standing firm in the center to guard the formation's eye, the eight immortals in the formation were connected end to end, forming a giant sword, condensing several times the immortal power in the formation to the end of the sword, and facing the Nirvana Wheel in Hong Yi's palm.

There was a loud noise, and the power of the immortal in the immortal array collided, forcing the two armies outside the array to retreat several meters each. The bustle settled down, and everyone looked intently. The giant sword was held in the palm of Hong Yi, and the seven immortals fell on it one after another next to Yu Feng, who was spitting out blood and his face was pale.