Chapter 57

"Chase!" Sabrina yelled. It was late. Both of them had missed the early part of work. What the hell's happened?
Sabrina looked around the room.
"If it was sex, you'd definitely remember." Chase said as he looked at his wife. "I wanted to stay in bed with you. You feel so good snuggled under me."

Sabrina looked at him, but didn't say anything. Truth be told, she was glad she was able to sleep in.

"Come on. We gotta shower."
Chase got out of bed. He extended his hands to Sabrina. Sabrina stood then followed him to the bathroom.
"Ooh!" Sabrina said when Chase lifted her. Her robe fell to the floor. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist.

Chase smiled against her cheek. "I will fuck you right here, right now." He said, jokingly.
"Chase, I will have your eyes looking at a full moon that's ain't even in the sky." Sabrina retorted.
Both of them laughed.

Chase washed Sabrina and Sabrina washed Chase. They finally made it downstairs to see Jacob, Jaxon, and Linda sitting around.
"I think they're giving in this week." Chase heard Linda say.
"Nah, my baby girl is strong, she'll hold out."
"Hello, we're right here!" Sabrina said.
"We know." Jaxon and Linda said at the same time.

Sabrina slipped her hand into Chase's. He raised it to his lips. Sabrina shivered. "Y'all may as well go back to bed and get busy." Linda said while eyeing them both.
Sabrina fought the urge to do so, but she did noticeably look at Chase's bulge. Good thing Jacob had class and didn't witness the lust flying between Chase and Sabrina.

"I need to schedule a appointment. I'll be back." Sabrina left the room with her phone. She managed to schedule an appointment to make sure things were still okay with the babies or baby. Jaxon had Chase pinned in the floor when she returned.

Nothing seemed wrong as both men were laughing. She didn't want to know. Linda was laughing as well.
Sabrina started to playfully fight Jaxon. "You think I'mma let you do my husband like this?" She asked as she poked Jaxon.
Jacob gained his equilibrium and turned to her.

"Nah, but y'all better hurry up and do each other." Linda laughed loudly. Jacob finally joined them for his break. He went to Chase and sat beside him.

"Alright," Jaxon stood. "Sabrina, that man is weak. He needs sex. Chase you better handle things soon." Jaxon left them alone while holding onto Linda's hand.

"I have an appointment coming up. I wanna kiss you so bad...." She forgot Jacob was in the room.
"Kiss me." Chase dared.
"Nah. Cause I'm gonna want to do other things to you."
"Bet." Chase couldn't wait until Christmas. He was excited to dance for Sabrina, slide inside her, kiss her,rub her curves, and just be under her again.

"Earth to dad!" Chase was brought back to the here and now. "Hey!" Jacob ran off. Sabrina watched him run off. It was her and Chase once again.

"I owe you a lot of respect and sex." Chase said.
"You sure I?"
"Yeah."

"I feel like I owe you a lot of sex and respect, Chase. I miss holding you, feeling you, and riding you." Sabrina and Chase had leaned into each other. Their faces were really close. Just centimeters away when Sabrina booped Chase's nose and stood. She walked away. Chase there, hard as steel as he watched her backside.
Touché.

Tomorrow, they'd be at Jaxon and Linda's. He wandered how his brother was doing. He texted him.
Chase: hey bro. Just checking to see how you're doing.
Victor: hey. I'm good. You?
Chase: I'm good. Will you be here for Christmas?
Victor: yeah! I can't wait to see y'all again!
Chase: alrighty
..................
Comment!

Like!