25- Double Trouble

A/N

Thank you so much for your response on last chap. I was not supposed to write this by Saturday but your response really motivated me. So this chapter is more like a gift for you all. You would have not gotten this build-up for trouble at all if it wasn't for the motivation I got for last chapter.

So yeah! Enjoy this. The next chapter will be updated by Saturday or Sunday.

DISCLAIMER: Your author does not support or encourage any of the practices mentioned in the chapter. Rather, I am very much against it. Feel free to skip the underlined part if any form of unfairness triggers you.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Meher!" Rudra shouted startling Meher.

"Kya hua?" Meher asked tensed.

"Hii!" he said and laughed at her expressions.

She threw him a dirty look and marched away trying to escape his irritating company but no such luck.

Rudra"Aree ruk ja! Sun toh yaar."

Meher irritated-"What?"

Rudra- "Dekh Aaj chemistry test hai."

Meher- "Thanks for the reminder."

Rudra- "Mannu Aaj nahi aayega."

Meher already knew that. He has not been coming since past few days. His sugar levels had spiked up abnormally and he was on complete bedrest for two weeks.

Meher gave him a tired look. "Kya chahiye tujhe?"

Rudra- "Please meri help kar dena test me."

Meher- "In your dreams, buddy!"

Mannu often helped Rudy cheat in Science while Rudy helped him in maths.It might be a common thing for the boys but it was a big no no for her.

In her previous schools, she had never once been involved in such activities. The sole reason being that everytime she did something wrong, the teachers and other students looked down at her as if blaming her for being an orphan on the face of her mistakes.

Rudy- "Think Meher Think! I'll owe you for an entire lifetime. I won't trouble you ever again. Plus I can help you in Social Science tests as well!"

Meher incredulously- "Help as in helping me cheat?"

Rudy sighed. Perhaps he'll just have to stand outside his Bhaiya's study after the test results.

"Not a bad option." Meher said and smirked.

Rudy's eyes glinted. "Really? Wicked!"

Meher completed her paper and looked at it. She was confident about getting a perfect score. She looked at the clock. Half an hour was still left. She glanced towards her left only to find Rudy giving her a 'Are you done' look?

She looked at the teacher who was busy looking into the attendance register and gave him a slight nod. She was damn nervous about all this. Her palms were already sweating and she was feeling quite uneasy.

She looked at his finger moments just as he taught her and started giving him the answer of the first ten MCQs. Then came the True/False type questions. She scratched her forehead for true and rubbed her eyes for false.

And then came the most difficult part. She took a deep breath and kept her eyes on the teacher. She slightly tilted her answersheet giving Rudy a good view of it.

Shanaya who was sitting beside her shook her head in disapproval.

"Meher." she whispered.  "Kya kar Rahi hai? This is wrong!" she scolded her.