The Nightmare

DogDay's nightmare POV

"come on DogDay........ Smile"." Is he okay. He looks injured "." He'll be fine. Now let's take a picture. Say cheese ". I was injured and badly bruised up. Who could know that the person who was a good friend, and also a crush do this to you. That's right I'm talking about CatNap. The person I lead in my life was now tormenting me as a slave. I shouldn't have trusted him. Now I was forced to put on a fake smile. I put up two fingers and I smile widely tears streaming down my face.  I ready to take the picture. A flash of a camera went off.

"Please

"Please...... Help me... Please" I begged then everything went black. I instantly woke up catching my breath. My heart was beating fast and I was soaked. I looked at my pillow it was soaked with my tears."mmm.... DogDay.... You okay? ", catnap said looking tired." What's wrong? ", he asked worried. I was silent. My heart was still pounding with fear. " n-nothing.... I'm... Fine... Don't worry ", I said with a smile. " oh.... Okay well.... It's noon so it's time to get you", he said with a yawn. I was still shaking a little."was that real... Will he betrayed me..... No.... No he won't... It was just a stupid nightmare... I hope...".I got out of bed and got ready for the day.