long day/by your side

[I'm going to try something new this time, so y'all can know who is talking and what not, so.... Hope y'all enjoy]

After catnap's dad got arrested and sent away, his mom burst into tears.

Catnap's mom:I'm free.... I'm free... Take this you ass hole. *she's puts up a middle finger*I'm free form your cage.

Catnap's mom hug hugged dogDay and catnap who was speechless. So this is what it feels like to leave things.

Catnap's mom:are you two okay, did you get hurt?

Catnap:I'm fine mom.... Ow ow ow

Catnap was holding his arm. It was dislocated. DogDay wasn't surprise, he had been worse pains then this. He smiled

DogDay:okay.... Come on let me

Catnap:okay... What are you about t-

Before catnap could finish, in a swift motion, dogDay relocated his arm back to place making a crack sound.

Catnap:AHHHHHHH

DogDay:calm down! It's not that bad

Catnap:says you.. I never had a dislocated arm before. Warm me next time please..... Ow

DogDay giggled and kiss catnap

DogDay:sorry love

Catnap kissed back. Smiling

Catnap:I missed you

DogDay:hehehe we only been outside. I was the one who should be saying that.

They were talking so much that forgot one person

Catnap's mom:so this is your boyfriend catnap?

DogDay and catnap grew quite

Catnap:yes.... He is my boyfriend... I would do anything to protect him.... I don't care what anyone says about us. I love him and he loves me...

Catnap's mom grew quite.. Then smiled and hugged him

Catnap's mom:your grown enough to make your own decisions. If this is the critter that is right for you, then I accept it. No matter what sexuality you are, you will always be my loving son.

Catnap and his mom hugged each other. DogDay could see a single tear in catnap's eyes. His mother really loved him and cherish him until he grew.. He finally got his mom back. The next day had gone by and catnap's mom was in front of the car. She was about to leave.

Catnap:you sure you'll be okay mom?

Catnap's mom:I'll be fine.. Now that man is behind bars, I could finally have peace. I'm going to California and see if I can find work. Don't worry I'll be fine.. Just promise me you'll call me sometimes okay?

His mother and went into the car, before she could start it, she looked at dogDay.

Catnap's mom:DogDay.... Can you do me a favor?

DogDay:yes?

Catnap's mom:please..... Please take good care of him..... He's all you have now.... Don't leave his side.... Please

DogDay:I swear on my heart I will.. I promise

Catnap's mom:thank you

That's all she before driving away. DogDay went to catnap and stretched.

DogDay:man it's been a long day right catnap?.... Catnap?

DogDay saw catnap looking at the crumbled building.

Catnap:I'm sorry.... Your house is gone because of me.... It's my fault...

DogDay place his paw on catnap's shoulder.

DogDay:it's fine... It's just an old building my parents build... I think it's our turn to make a new one catnap.

Catnap:wait.... You know how to build

DogDay:my dad tought me.

Catnap smiled and kiss Dogday's forehead.

Catnap: it's time to make new memories. DogDay.... No matter what happens, I will always be by your side.

DogDay:me too catnap. I love you

Catnap:I love you too.