KIM-EUN HEE

CASTS

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

KANG SEULGI as KIM EUN-HEE

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

LEE JAE IN as LEE YOON-SEO

KIM WOO SEOK as KIM JUN-HEE

CHOI YE-BIN as OH JUNG-WON

CHA WOO-MIN as KOH KYUNG-JUN

JEONG SO-RI as KIM SOMI

AHN JI-HO as JIN DA-BUM

(the rest as their own respective characters)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Eun-hee found herselves on a school trip with her class. Despite not agreeing to join, she eventually gave in after her brother, Kim Jun-hee, begged her to. She loved her brother and wouldn't want to disappoint him.

As her class was preparing to board the bus, Eun-hee couldn't help but have a strange gut feeling. Sure, she didn't wanna follow but she felt as if that something bad was going to happen.

As their class arrived at the location, they realised that they were the first to arrive. Everyone was confused as there were two classes before them that had boarded the bus earlier.

"Maybe they used a different way?"

One of her classmate spoke up. Mutters were heard around her. She shrugged it off and went to collect her bag from the compartment of the bus.

Little did these little innocent students know, they will be caught in a mess. Throughout their stay, a game was automatically downloaded into their phones.

The class thought that someone was playing a joke on them, but soon realized,

It wasn't a joke.

Will they be able to counter the obstacles coming their way? Or will they all never escape?

♡━━Author's note━━
This story will include spoilers! If you haven't watch Night Has Come, I recommend y'all to watch it beforehand!! This will also include gore and strong languages. No smut!

If there's any problen with this or the upcoming chapters, please comment! I'm more than willing to fix the story. You can point out grammatical mistakes or anything. Enjoy the upcoming chapters! :)