001 ; Muryeong Retreat Centre

Eun-hee had arrived to school with her brother. She sat on the floor along with her classmates, waiting patiently for the bus. She looked to her back to see Yoonseo reading her novel again.

She placed a finger on the top and pushed the book down slowly.

"When will you stop reading reading? Come on this is a class trip! You should at least enjoy yourself."

Yoonseo looked up at Eun-hee.

"No thanks."

Yoonseo said. Eun-hee sighed and turned back around and her actions was followed by Yoonseo giggling. Jungwon was infront of her, typing away on her laptop.

Getting bored, she pulled out her phone and started to swipe away on social media.

"Alright class, please get into your respective busses!"

A teacher instructed the classes. The students complied and headed over to their assigned busses. One of her classmates opened the compartment of the bus and everyone placed their luggages and boxes inside.

She stood near the back of the line and waited for everyone to board as her teacher does a head count.

She boarded after Jung-won and climbed into the bus. Yoonseo and Jungwon took a seat. Eun-hee was about to head to the back of the bus to her brother but heard her name. She turned behind and saw Jungwon looking back at her.

"Come, sit here."

Jungwon pointed to the row next to her. Eun-hee smiled and walked back to the front half of the bus where Jungwon and Yoonseo sat. She took a seat and placed her bag at the empty seat next to her.

She glanced to her side and saw Jungwon turning her laptop on and Yoonseo reading her novel. She got bored and so she pulled her airpods out and started to listening to whatever songs comes on.

She slowly shut her eyes and took a nap.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Eun-hee woke up when she heard chattering at the back of the bus. She turned behind to see the group playing a game.

She clicked her tongue and sat back down. She took her airpods out and placed them back in their case. She held it in her palms for awhile before sliding them back into her pocket.

Her head shot to her side when she heard a thud. She saw Yoonseo's eyes wide open as she panted with her book on the floor. She raised her brows in confusion as Jungwon picked her book up and held it out infront of her.

Yoonseo shakily took her book and placed it on her laps.

"Yoonseo, you okay?"

Eun-hee asked with worry. Yoonseo only gave a soft nod and turned to the window. Eun-hee pursed her lips and rested her head onto the headrest. She opened her curtains and stared outside for a moment.

The group at the back continued to chatter loudly.

"I know it's you!"

"Come on!"

"Why did I help you when you were suspected?"

They continued to ramble and Eun-hee turned behind again. She saw Yoonseo turn behind to look at the group too.

"The innocent citizens have lost, and the mafia has won!"

One announced and Heoyool cheered.

"Yeah!"

He punched in his fist in the air. A few disappointment was heard here and there before Eun-ha spoke up to start a new game.

"Okay, let's play again."