006 ; Two Buddies Down

The duo entered the cafe and the gang's head shot towards them. Kyungjun groaned and stood up to his feet. He approached the duo and pushed Dabum to the back, now face-to-face with Eunhee. He stared at her with annoyance as she only glared at him. Dabum headed towards the table which sat Seungbin and Jinha.

"Now what do you think you're doing?"

Eunhee shrugged, obviously unfazed. Kyungjun scoffed.

"Leave, now."

"No."

Kyungjun's smirk dropped.

"If I leave, how would I know you and your goons won't do anything stupid to Dabum, hm? And if you dare do anything, I can just tell everyone that you're hiding the cafe from them."

She smirked, holding her phone infront of his face. He chuckled and clenched his teeth.

"Damn it. You're a fucking jerk."

He turned behind and headed back to the table, sitting in the position he was in previously. Jinha walked back from the microwave and handed Dabum a ramyeon. Eunhee stood by the drinks with her hands in her pockets, admiring the wide variety of selections.

"You love this sesame-seed-flavoured ramyeon."

Jinha said as he leaned his hand on Dabum's shoulder. Eunhee glanced towards the group.

"Right, thank you."

Seungbin laughed before turning towards Kyungjun, who was deeply concentrating on his phone.

"The ramyeon preference is the only thing we have in common."

"Then do you have a different preference in music?"

Jinha suggested. He took Dabum's headphone off his head and placed it on Seungbin's head. He immediately pulled the headphones out of his head and shoved it back to Jinha.

"Darn you, do have a death wish? Don't shove that perverted music on me."

"Okay chill, I won't."

Jinha tossed the headphone on Dabum's lap in which he caught it. He inspected his gadget for any damages before sliding it onto his neck again.

"Nerd."

Kyungjun called out.

"You're the game expert, is this an existing game?"

He held his phone infront of Dabum. He glanced around for a short while.

"No, it's my first time seeing it too."

Kyungjun sighed, retreating his arm.

"But I'm not a nerd."

Eunhee could see his hesitation in saying it, but Dabum spat it out anyways. Eunhee sighed and selected a drink from the cold shelf. She stood back and took a seat at the table behind.

"Okay, sorry."

Kyungjun apologised, clearly sounding insincere.

"So what should we do to win this game?"

"It's the same as playing the Mafia game."

Dabum answered. Eunhee looked towards the gang, who fixed their gaze on Dabum. He glanced at the group.

"Haven't you played it before?"

"You don't think I know that, you punk?"

Kyungjun retorted, causing Dabum to look slightly humiliated.

"Everyone's identity are not revealed until they die. You have to find out who your opponents are. Doctors and Police are on Citizen's side. The team that wipes out the other team will win."