007 ; A Bracelete and A Necklace

Slowly, everyone started to gain consciousness. Eunhee's eyes fluttered open. She noticed Nahee's hand clutching onto Eunhee's vest. The sigh broke Eunhee, seeing Nahee with her tear-stained cheeks and the obvious.

She gently shook the girl awake, causing her to slightly jolt awake. She slowly sat up, with Eunhee's help. Nahee looked up, and started to sob. Eunhee didn't dare to look one bit, so she only pulled Nahee's head into her chest. The duo started to sob. Eunhee bit her bottom lip to avoid any cries that attempted to leave her mouth.

"Jooyoung. Joo—.."

Eunhee turned her head towards the direction of Mina. She saw her shaking her friend, who had a white cloth fully covering her head.

"Jooyoung? Lee Jooyoung."

"What is it?"

"Jooyoung's weird."

Eunhee helped Nahee up, and they slowly approached the unconscious Jooyoung. Yoonseo ran towards the still body.

"During the night, Lee Jooyoung was executed by the Mafia."

"Lee Jooyoung was a Citizen. Before the last vote closed, the Doctor nominated who to Heal. They nominated Cha Yoo-joon."

All eyes turned towards the mentioned name, raising his arm in defence. Mina continued to shake her friend, but to no avail. Yoonseo took the white cloth that covered her face, off. It revealed a white string that slithered around Jooyoung's neck, including a red mark.

"I think she was strangled with this."

Yoonseo suggested. Mina's sobs started to loudened, and she stood up abruptly. She marched towards Junhee and pushed him on his chest.

"I said I wouldn't hand in my phone. I said I didn't want to!"

She cried out, as she grabbed onto his t-shirt and shook him violently. The look of guilt immediately enguled Junhee.

"If we hadn't turn in our phones, we wouldn't have slept there. They wouldn't have died here. You killed them all, Kim Junhee, it's on you!"

Eunhee immediately approached Mina and pushed her back, defending her brother.

"Yah, stop it!"

"If only we have voted sooner, they wouldn't have died."

"They're right. We survived by pure luck. You and Koh Kyungjun, what will you do about it now?"

Jisoo bickered. Kyungjun immediately turned towards the arguing girl.

"Did I suggest we hand them in? Kim Junhee you scumbag, you said we just had to give up our phones! This happened because of you! It's on you."

All eyes were immediately diverted towards the regretful Junhee. Eunhee immediately looked at Kyungjun with disappointing eyes.

"I'm sorry."

Junhee managed to mutter out. He immediately turned back and paced swiftly out of the gym. Eunhee took a step to tag along but felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned back and saw Kyungjun. She scoffed and headed towards Nahee.

She held her hand out, in which Nahee accepted. She brought her to the middle and stood with the others. Kyungjun had instructed everyone to stand in a circle, which everyone reluctantly agreed.

"Whatever, the class president got us into this. Let's vote for him today."

He spat, causing Eunhee to only roll her eyes.

"You said it was a good idea and took everyone's phones."

Eunhee retorted. He glared and her.

"Why change now? You looked pretty relaxed last night."