Ch. 5

Randal

When Polaris said let's go shopping, I had no idea she meant shopping for furniture. We debated in the store the whole time- with me trying to convince her to stop buying me things. It's starting to make me look bad because I have yet to get her anything.

"Randal it's fine I can assure you. Besides this is for selfish reasons. I'm going to be spending a great deal of time at your place and I want to be comfortable while I'm there." Comfortable indeed. She buys love seats and a sofa that looks like they belong in one of those high-end movie theaters with a 72-inch flat screen Sony T.V. She even buys a PlayStation 5 and made sure everything was delivered the same day.

"So, we have Hulu, Netflix, max, Disney+..."

"Do we really need all these streaming apps?" I nuzzle my nose into her hair as we sit upon the new sofa. I must admit my place looks a lot better. It has more of a home feel to it.

"Yep, this is what normal couples do."

"We don't need to try too hard to be a normal couple."

"Why not?"

"I think we can just be us."

~*~

Finish him, Shao Khan's voice blasts through the surround sound speakers. "Okay so you're not about to add insult to injury by doing a fatality, right."

"Gotcha bitch!" Polaris gets up and does a cute little victory dance after using Mileena's kiss of death.

"The controller was slippery that time."

She giggles. "Thats what they all say," she shares absentmindedly.

Jealousy ices the blood in my veins. I begin imagining all the boyfriends she's had that she played video games with and probably fucked afterwards. My fingers curl into fists. "Who else have you played this game with?" My voice is deceptively soft and tinder.

She giggles again seemingly unaware. "Other players online. Crazy4cox3000 is my gamer name."

Crazy4cox3000? Bruh. I burst out laughing. She's a breath of fresh air and all mine.

Mine.

I wake up, shower, and get dressed for work. I found Polaris in the kitchen with just a g string, apron, and red bottom Louboutin heels. My dick instantly surges to attention painfully straining against my work pants. Before I know what, I'm doing; I am striding towards her like a stalking beast ready to conquer. "Baby you're killing me here."

"That's the point, Randal." Her nonchalant tone adds to my sexual frenzy. I turn off the stove and bend her over the table. I rip the pretty little string that has access to in between those cheeks and rub her slit. A gush of her nectar instantly coats my fingers. I make a little growly sound in the back of my throat in approval.

"I want to be the only one whoever touches this pussy." I wrap my fingers around her throat in a non-threatening way. She brings out the possessive asshole in me. Something I had no idea I was capable of.

Fortunately for the patrons at work I got my sexual frustration off. I make it to work with a smile. I whiz through my shift going above and beyond. So much so my boss takes notice.

"I've never seen you genuinely happy," my boss Paula comments.

"Because I never had a reason to be until now."

Her face lights up. "You've been seeing someone." She smiles. "Good for you." She pats me on the back. Paula was a forty-year-old mom of three that recently went through a divorce. She was a stay-at-home mom for about fourteen years until her husband left her for a younger woman. Paula was strong and resilient. Came into work every single day. Never called off, not even when her kids were sick.