Idea

When I woke up, I had come up with an idea. I went in search of my husband. I found him in the training room kicking the wooden dummy. "Lloyd?" I said.

He looked at me. "When did you wake up?"

"A few minutes ago. I have an idea."

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Why do those four words make me start worrying."

I smiled. "Because you're weird."

He snorted. "Okay. Go ahead."

"I want to get a job."

He froze. "What?"

"A job. I heard the orphanage is hiring and I'd love to work with kids since we're going to have one. So what do you say?"

"It's a bad idea."

I scowled. "How?"

"It will make it easier for Loro to find you, that's how."

I shook my head. "I'll get one of the girls to work with me and Nightmare will be around."

He groaned. "Y/n, please. You're safer here."

"Yeah, and just staying home is driving me nuts."

He frowned. "Why?"

"I'm not doing anything, Lloyd! I'm just sitting around. I want to do something. Why do you think I keep begging Zane to let me help with the meals even though it makes me nauseous? Why do you think I make him let me do the dishes? Lloyd, I need to do something. Please let me do this."

Lloyd looked at the ground. "I didn't know you had become restless."

I sighed and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "I know. I hid it well. It just got worse when I got pregnant." I kissed him. Then laid my head on his chest. "I know I need to stop hiding things from you but it's difficult. I need to do this. Please."

Lloyd slowly started to rub my back. "I don't know. Which of the girls are you going to ask?"

I shut my eyes. "Harumi and maybe Nya."

"Both," he said firmly. "You can work at the orphanage if they both work with you."

I nodded. "Okay." I moaned a little. "Damn, that feels good."

He chuckled. "I guess you needed a back massage."

I shrugged. "I guess."

He tilted my face up to his and I opened my eyes. "I love you. You know that, right?" He murmured.

"Yeah, I do and I love you too." I kissed him and he kissed me back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue slid inside. He gently sucked on my tongue. I lightly bit it and slid my tongue into his mouth. I rubbed my tongue against his and then broke the kiss. "I'm going to go tell the girls," I said.

He let me go. "Okay."

I turned and left the room. I found Nya and Harumi in the kitchen. I frowned. "What are you girls doing in here?" I asked.

They whirled. "It's the only place we could talk," Nya said.

Harumi nodded. "The boys are everywhere else."

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"Harumi's planning to propose to Morro," Nya said.

I blinked. "You know the men are supposed to do that, right?"

"Girls do it too," Harumi said.

I nodded. "I suppose they do. So how are you going to do it?"

"I haven't decided yet."