FAVOURITE CRIME

This story is about Millie Maybank, who mainly goes by Mill but her brother calls her Mills. A pogue from Outer Banks who lived with her pathetic excuse of a father and an idiotic twin brother.

And this story starts the first time Rafe Cameron saw Millie Maybank as more than just JJ's stupid sister.

It all started when the two were on the beach, Rafe was sat down on the sand with his friend Topper whilst Millie lay down on a towel with her friend Kiara.

"That's Millie isn't it?" Topper said, tapping Rafe on the leg and pointing over at the blonde girl the other side of the beach, "Maybanks little sister."

"Oh shit, yeah." Rafe smirked, "She's. . .changed."

Kiara had informed Millie that the two Kooks were staring at her, and when Millie looked she laughed when she saw that it was no other than Sarah Cameron's older brother who was looking.

"Come on, let's go over." Millie smiled, "Can't harm us."

"Mill, no." Kiara said, grabbing Millie's hand when she tried to walk off, "Your brother would murder you, and we hate the Kooks anyway never mind the Cameron's!"

"Well, you go home then." Millie sighed, "I'll go over, wuss!"

Millie did just that, she walked over to the two boys, the wind catching her hair and pushing it behind her shoulders which were on show as she wore a blue bikini top and denim shorts.

"Rafe." Millie said, taking a seat beside Rafe, "That's your name, isn't it?"

"Oh, don't act like you don't know me." Rafe smirked, looking down on her, "You've always been obsessed with me."

Millie sat in silence, staring up at Rafe admiring him, the way his eyes glared and the way his smile twitched when he caught a glimpse of her bright blue eyes.

And that's where this story starts, Millie made a stupid decision and thinking she needs a boys attention to feel good.

This is where it all starts, the rivalry between the pogues and the Kooks. It had always been there, but this made it ten times bigger than ever.

Stupid. Stupid girl.

 Stupid girl