003- THE DIVE

The pogues had finally come up with a plan, after finally believing Millie that she stayed at one of their friends house, and it was a stupid plan but smart.

And suprise surprise, it was the Maybank's idea.

John B had to go and take tanks from his bosses boat, Sarah Cameron's father: Ward Cameron and they would go down to the wreck and check it out once again.

Once he retrieved the goods, the Pogues set off on their boat and drove down the Marsh, settling above where they knew the empty wreck was.

"Let me check the tanks." Millie said.

She took the tanks of John B and began shouting at him in anger when she saw that the tanks he had stolen were empty.

"They're empty, John B!" Millie shouted, "Did you not look at them before you took them?"

"I-no-I-"

"Wait." Millie said, cutting John B off before his stupid excuse, "These two. This one's a quarter full and this one. . .well. . .its got some air inside. Only enough for two of us to go down."

"Love it when a plan comes together." Pope remarked.

"Does anybody know how to dive?" Millie asked, no one answered, "Anybody?"

"It's kind of a Kook sport." JJ shrugged.

"I-I read about it." Pope stuttered.

"Great, Pope read about it, so someone's gonna die." Kiara smirked sarcastically.

"Look, you put the thing into your mouth and breathe, how hard can it be?" JJ said.

"Well if you come up to fast, nitrogen gets into your blood and you get the bends." Pope informed them.

"Bends like, bend over and-" JJ bent over.

"The bends kill you." Pole said, silencing everyone for a split second.

"I'll do it." Millie sighed, "I'll dive. You lot aren't gonna do it, I will."

"I'll take the other tank, I'll come down with you." John B said.

"Let me do some calculations real quick." Pope said, "That boats about 30 feet down, right? So it'll take 25 minutes at that depth. Which means you need to make your safety stop at about. . . ten feet for two minutes."

Kiara sighed, took off her top and shorts and jumped into the water.

JJ, John B and Pope all stared at her in awe.

Five seconds later, Millie took of her clothes and jumped in behind Kiara, swimming back up to the surface and brushing her hair back.

JJ looked behind and saw Pope and John B staring.

"What was that?" John B said, shaking his head as Millie laughed.

"I-I don't know." Pope said, momentarily forgetting where he was, "But I liked it. Jesus-"

JJ smacked Pope around the head and as he looked up, JJ and John B were both staring daggers at him.

"Sorry. Forgot." Pope said, "She's off limits."

"Correct." JJ said, tapping Pope on the back harder than usual, "Glad we got that out of the way."

Kiara emerged from the water, "I tied my t-shirt around the anchor about ten feet down, that's where you need to do your safety stop."

"Got it." Millie smiled, she jumped back on the boat.

"Was there any need to get in the water?" JJ asked.