001-SHIPWRECK

Millie woke up in Rafe's bed.

Why does this always happen? Millie thought to herself.

"Not yet." Rafe groaned, feeling Millie trying to sit up and get out of the bed, "Just stay for a bit."

Millie laughed and sat him, "I can't. If i'm not back soon, my brother will literally kill you."

Rafe rolled his eyes and sat him, "Fuck JJ."

"Funny, he says the same about you." Millie smirked.

She got out of the bed and began to dress herself, putting Rafe's large t shirt on with a pair of shorts, "Your sister isn't in, is she?"

Rafe shook his head, unable to stop smiling as he watched her, "No, she's gone. Will you see me later?"

"You're such a baby."

Millie walked over to the window and saw trees laying on the ground, dirt splashed everywhere and trash flung across the road.

"Ehm. . .Rafe?"

Rafe laughed proudly to himself.

"Whats so funny?"

"Oh yeah. . .whilst you were walking to meet me the forecast said that Hurricane Agatha was making a little visit."

"A little visit?" Millie shouted, "For god sake, Rafe! You'll have to drop me back to John B's! I can't walk home whilst it looks like this!"

"Whatever you say."

Rafe got himself dressed and snuck Millie past his dad and into his car where they were able to leave figure 8 without being seen.

"Jesus. Hit us pretty bad didn't it?" Rafe whispered as he looked out the window at the houses.

"I bet we won't have any electricity on our side of the island."

"You might have to stay at mine for a few more days then, eh?"

Millie smacked him on the shoulder, "No thanks."

Rafe pulled up outside the back John B's house, "Guess your little friends can't see me from here? That why you made me park here?"

"You know for a fact if they say me with you they'd kill me. And don't act like it isn't the same with your family, if anyone saw you with me they'd be mad and you'd be embarrassed."

"Stop talking." Rafe said.

He pulled Millie in for a passionate kiss and began to run his hands down her back, she pulled away from the kiss and laughed, "I'll see you later."

Before he could argue, she jumped out of the car and ran to John B's house.

She walked around to the front and saw John B staring at his boat that was now beneath a fallen tree.

"Well. . .that's no good." Millie said.

"Where the hell have you been?" John B sighed.

JJ appeared from behind the boat and as soon as he saw Millie his face fell into a stern stare.

"Oh, shit."

JJ marched over to his sister and pushed her, "I thought you were dead! You didn't come back! All night I was worrying!"

"Oh yeah, you look so worried fixing that boat, didn't you? Real concern."

JJ shook his head, "You alright?"

Millie laughed and punched her brother on the shoulder, "Yes i'm fine."

"Once we've cleaned this up we're gonna go fishing. It's the perfect time. You down?"