Healing

The week that follow wasn't easy for Jungkook.

Saturday

His memory came back after he got up and open his phone, wallpaper of him and Khloe kissing hit him like a truck. Sadly he never touch the soup and went directly to the vodka bottle that never got finish during one of the game night with the boys.

Zee came back and hour later to find him crying on the couch, completely drunk. Empty stomach and alcohol don't do good. She trick him into letting go of the bottle in exchange of his banana milk. She was really proud of her plan, that's until it backfired and Jungkook got sick all over the couch.

Sunday

This time he took the soup. He wasn't talking much, didn't feel like doing anything. Zee manage to distract him by proposing him idea to finish his sleeve tattoo.For a few hours he was enjoying just watching her draw. Usually when she would design he would never stop talking or getting sidetrack by anything around him. This time it was different. This time he was quiet, his focus was only on Zee. Seeing how she start biting her lips when she was focus or how seem to have small zone out to find inspiration.There was no intention behind his stare. It actually kept his mind busy and not think about his break up for a while. As for Zee she was getting nervous. Never he stare at her for so long. She felt her cheek heat up, she was hoping it didn't show or at least she could blame it on how hot it was getting in the apartment since the AC stop working.

Monday

Zee had the day fully book. She wouldn't get home until 8 or 9 at night. She knew Jungkook had a photoshoot but he was going to be home at 1 in the afternoon for the landlord and come fix the AC. She was hoping he would just go on his computer and edit the picture. She check on Sunday evening if there was any alcohol left, there was none, but she knew he could always go buy some. She was hoping he didn't.

He was expected to be at his studio, he was not suppose to be home. When he heard the knock he thought the landlord was early. Finally he wont be burning all night. He froze. His heart stop for a second. He didn't know what he should do. He want to reach and hold her, kiss her. His heart was still to weak.

Khloe : Hey.. you think I can come get my stuff. I remember I still have cloth over here....

He didn't answer. Backing away form the door frame, he gave her enough space to pass. Following her step he forgot to blink. His heart was hurting. Should he beg? Do he follow? Stay here? What if she take something that's his?
His thought got stop by the man standing at the entrance.

Robert: Hello Jungkook.. is everything ok?
JK : Oh.. hmm yes.. please come in..

The landlord move in and got to work. Jungkook stood there after closing the door. He was still debating on checking up on Khloe. He made up his mind, he need to check. How can he trust her? She betray him. Yes she could be stealing, no she wouldn't, yes she could she broke your heart she could try to do more damage. His brain was driving him crazy. He finally decide to go toward his bedroom, but it was to late, she was coming out with a small bag of hers.

Khloe : I think I got everything. If you find more just let me know...

She was waiting for a reply. Nothing

Khloe : Okay .. well .. goodbye Jungkook

The door close behind her.

JK : ... goodbye..

Almost 9h30 at night. He wasn't answering text or call. She was stressing.Opening the door, the light were dim. Some smooth music was playing. She remove her shoes and coat before hasting to the living area to look for him. The air was cool mean the AC was fix. The living room was a bit of a mess. Cushions where on the floor, the low table was upside down, a frame was barely hanging from his nail. She turn and saw him head down on the kitchen table. The smell of alcohol was in the air, she sigh.

She move forward to see if he was alright. Suddenly her foot hurt. She hiss. A shard of glass cut her skin. Jungkook head jump up. After seeing what happen he felt guilty. It was his fault. She just cut herself from the bottle of whiskey he smash on the wall earlier. The plan was to drink again, but anger took over instead. He smash the bottle before throwing anything he could find, including his phone, he will need to get a new one.

JK : Zee I... I'm sorry I...
Zee : You drank again?

He shook his head. When her eye finally found his, sadness and guild was the only thing she saw.

 When her eye finally found his, sadness and guild was the only thing she saw

Tuesday - Saturday

During those he did everything to keep busy. He book his schedule the best he could, but not before buying a new phone. Not hearing from Khloe probably help a lot, cause every time he stop and think about her he was getting weak. He had to keep himself occupied, he had to.Zee kept in touch with him, distracting him. He's not sure what he did to deserve a friend like her. She was there every time he was in need. Making him laugh or letting him cry on her shoulder. Made sure he take care of himself, eat, clean up, sleep. His heart was healing, slowly, but it was healing.

Sunday

Both of them were working at home. He was editing picture on his laptop in the kitchen, she was working on a design for the next day sitting on the couch with her sketchbook. They have been completely quiet for the pass 2 hours or so. Jungkook finish editing his last picture resting his back on the chair, stretching. Cracking his neck he saw her still focus on her drawing. He was staring again. Seeing his camera on the table a smile came up to his lips. He snap a few picture. Was he being creepy? No she's his friend she wouldn't mind.. right?

 right?