French Tease

Another exhausting week. Zee had full back tattoo done to one of her client, 18 hours of work total, hard work but was really happy about the result. Adding to that all the other work she complete this week, Friday was welcome!Stopping by the grocery store on her way back she pick up some item for diner and decide that a bottle of wine was a good addition.

He got home around 7. Opening the door the smell hit his sense making him hungry right away. Walking to the kitchen he saw the table was set. Huge grin on his face he move toward Zee to see what she was cooking.

Jk : I was hungry but now I'm starving it smell so good!

He reach to get a piece of steak from the big plate, ending up getting smack on his finger by Zee.

Zee : Hey! Be patient mister. Go sit it's almost ready.

The pout show up in an instant. She smile.

Belly full and all freshen up both getting ready to relax in front of the tv

Belly full and all freshen up both getting ready to relax in front of the tv. Zee pour some wine in 2 coffee cup since wine glass are overrated, in her opinion, then brought them to the living room where Jungkook was waiting. 

After a long argument on what to watch they settle on an older movie. Bon cop, Bad cop Canadian movie half in French and the other half in English, subtitle were on. She was enjoying the film while he was trying to keep up with the action scene and the subtitle.

JK : Why would they make a movie with both language? I have trouble focusing on the subtitle and what is going on at the same time!
Zee : Ahh stop whining, its not that bad. Also if u need to pause to read just let me know I don't mind.
JK : How can you keep up?
Zee : I don't read the subtitle? I can just listen.

She said proud, while he look at her shock. He pause the film.

JK : Wait... you speak French?
Zee : Yeah? I mean its my native language.
JK : AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!?!
Zee : Well you never ask! Also it never really came in the discussion.
JK : Tell me something in French!
Zee : What do you want me to say?
JK : Just tell me anything... I bet it sound hot!

She raise an eyebrow. He was smirking. She thought for moment, what can she say? Its always that way when someone ask her to speak French randomly. He wouldn't understand a word, so she decide to tell him something personal.

Zee : Si tu savais comment je me sent avec toi.. j'aimerais tellement te le dire, mais j'ai peur de détruire notre relation.

He just stare at her mouth open.

JK : Wow that was.. beautiful,, what did you say?
Zee : Not gonna tell you!

She giggle and he start whining.

JK : Oh c'mon! I want to know what you said!
Zee : Wont happen.

Sticking her tongue out, she start getting up to go get some snack from the kitchen. Before she could leave tough, He grab her wrist, not to hard, but strong enough to pull her back down. She land onto his lap, hand on his chest to balance herself. Jungkook still had a hold onto her wrist while his other hand rest on her back, he didn't want her to escape. His dark orb kept eye contact with her, lowering his voice he ask again.

JK : Tell me what you said.
Zee : Make me.
JK : Tell me or I will kiss you.

Taken aback by his threat a bit, she start to giggle.

Zee : You think a kiss will scare me into telling you?
JK : No.. I know you wont tell me..
Zee : Then why did y..
JK : Because I really want to kiss you right now..

He cut her off. Her heartbeat pick up. His eyes keep moving from her eye to her lips. The hold on her wrist was gone. The hand on her back start pulling her closer, his other reach the side of her neck, thumb on the cheek. Hers found his hair. Eyes close

Heartbeat so loud, its all she could hear

Heartbeat so loud, its all she could hear. Heat was rising, she was probably red. It was demanding but not aggressive. She couldn't think straight, she could only feel. How soft is lip are, how hot is tongue felt and how good it taste. She was completely lost, she was melting. His hand reach under her shirt, when it touch her skin it felt like a burnt. That when her sense came back. Panic took in, she push him slowly. Both out of breath staring at each other.

Zee : I.. I don't think this is a good idea..
JK : What do you mean?
Zee : We are roommate Kook..

She stood up running her hand in her hair. He follow and turn her to face him.

JK : Hey its ok. Zee relax..
Zee : I don't want to be your rebound Kook. I'm sorry to say this, but you just had a hard broke up and I don't want you to do that just cause you need the affection.
JK : Zee.. I know I want it and I can tell you want it to. I am not using you.

She look into his orb. Were they sincere? He wouldn't lie to her about that, right? Did she want to? More then he could imagine. Her chest felt like it was going to explode, she wonder if he could hear her heart to. He stood there, wondering what she was thinking about. He didn't want to force her, so he stood there and wait. She grown in frustration.

Zee : Fuck it!

The way she grab his shirt to pull him close was unexpected. There lips crash together once more, still demanding but this time it was aggressive, from her. The hold she had around his neck was strong made him smirk into the kiss. His hand found her thighs and pull her up right away. Wrapping around his waist instinctively, he start making his way to his bedroom.

 Wrapping around his waist instinctively, he start making his way to his bedroom