Chapter 1:the beginning

Today is an exciting day!! They got a 2 week holiday from Commander Kokoci and Admiral Tarung. "Yayy i cant wait to eat curry" cheered Gopal while the other just sweatdroped. "Students of justice we're about to reach earth,,haa I can't wait to meet my daughter again" said capten papa. "Okay Captain".

At earth>>>at tok aba's house

It's 7.26 PM and boboiboy and fang decided to watch a movie in the living room while tok aba is in hid room "what movie should we watch?" Asked boboiboy "i don't know up to you I guess" said fang "we should watch a horror movie" suggests boboiboy.

"Sure what movie tho?".After some time later they chose to watch the nun 2. "That was fun!"  boboiboy giggled. "Boboiboy, fang go to sleep" Shouted tok aba from the kitchen. "Okay tok!", boboiboy and fang then went to boboiboy's room then they slept.

The next day boboiboy's gang went to the kokotiam and played kakimon together and Gopal ended up winning almost every round. They spent their 2 weeks there and went back to the tapops station.

"Everyone! Get ready to go back to tapops station" Said captain papa. Everyone said theor goodbyes and went in the spaceship.

Time skip >>> at tge tapops station

They haven't gotten any missions yet until. A hologram of commander kokoci showed up on their watch. "Cadets a power sphere is in danger I've sent you the coordinate to your watch"

They then did their tapops salute and went in their spaceship.
"Yaya, Ying can you guys check what power sphere is in danger?" Said boboiboy they both nodded and soon they found the info "the power sphere name is timebot and it can see the future or the past" said yaya bbb nodded and said thank you to her.. Then ochobot used Teleportation power to save time

<kuasa teleportasi> shouted ochobot

The planet was kinda far so ochobot can only teleport 2/3 way.

"Sorry bbb I don't have enough energy to teleport us there this is 2/3 way there the planet is too far away" said ochobot. "it's fine ochobot we can just go there manually you should save your power so if we get in trouble you can teleport us somewhere safe" said boboiboy. "ochobot you should go to your charging pot" exclaimed ying she then took ochobot to its charging pot. ochobot then said thank you and ying went back to the control center.

Time skip>>>10 mins later

The ship started to wobble and when they checked the engine was almost empty?? The team then panicked and captain papa went to the nearest gas station here

At the gas station there is like a little shop so while Captain papa is filling the gas the team went inside the shop and bought some food after that they went back inside the ship..

Inside the ship yaya and ying went to find information of the power sphere and the villain, fang and Gopal are playing cards while boboiboy is admiring space.

A couple minutes later>>>

"Students of justice were here"

"Finaly its been ages" Whined gopal. "It's only been an hour tho" said boboiboy while the other just Sweatdroped

They went down the ship and saw that the villain already used the power sphere by attacking the planet then used the power sphere to go to the future so the attack will be faster. The villain has a lot of minions thank god they're just robots.

<boboiboy thorn>

"Thorny vines" Thorn tied some of his minions and threw them. "Gravity weight" Yaya made the power sphere fell out of the villain's hands. The power sphere  rolled away then ying took it. "Theres another power sphere on  his body" Said ochobot.

"Shooting star blast" Tons of stars started to fall out of nowhere. "Shadow shield" Fang protected yaya ying and gopal but he was too late to protect boboiboy. "What power sph- AKH-"
Boboiboy got hit by one of the stars dw he's fine he went back up and started attacking.

<boboiboy Cyclone>

"Air disc"

"Take this villain! " Shouted boboiboy while launching his attack.

"Star sheild"

<boboiboy thunderstorm>

"Thunderstorm sword" Boboiboy then hit the villain on every side making that villain confused where to block.

"Thunderstorm rain" Tons of swords fell from the sky nearly hitting the villain in the head but the villain seemed to Dodge it.

"Star sword" The villain then tried to stab boboiboy with the sword.

"Time freeze" Ying came in time to stop the time and pulled boboiboy's hand and put boboiboy behind the villain.

"Unfreeze" The time went back to normal the villain was confused and then.

"Thunderstorm sword" Boboiboy understood his task then  managed to stab the villain making him unconscious.

They then realized the power sphere that's with his is called stabot. They then took the power sphere and then left the planet to go back to tapops. They didnt forget to bring the villain.

Time skip>>>at tapops

Boboiboy and commander kokoci are putting both of the power sphere in the power sphere room and putting it inside it's charging pot. While The other are in their rooms.

After putting the power sphere commander kokoci went back to the control room with Laksamana tarung while boboiboy went back to his room.

The next day>>at tapops station

Their watches glowed and there is a hologram of commander kokoci telling them to meet at the control room

They all said okay and did the tapops salute pose.

At the control room>>

"Cadets you will not get any mission for the next 4 days" said commander kokoci. "REALLY??" Exclaimed the team.

"Yes go enjoy your break here" kokoci did the tapops salute pose then went out.

The team did the salute pose and screamed with joy.

1015 words

დ .•*""*• 𝐴/𝑁•*""*•.დ

Sorry this chapter is short I'll try making the other chapter longer anyway thank you so much for reading this chapter I hope you enjoy I'm sorry if there's some mistakes see you in the next chapter :33

Babayy