chapter 6: Summer Camp!

Today's the day!! They finally get to go to summer camp. "Uwahh finallyy after all that hard work we aced the exams and got to go to summer camp" Exclaimed Izuku.

"I know right we did our best at th-"

"Class 1-A please gather at the source of the sound" Before yaya could finish her sentence. Someone announced from the speaker near them. "Let's go! We should get there We can't let aizawa wait for us too long" Said Boboiboy then pulled one of the people that's closest to him. "Boboiboy!" And that person seems to be izuku. He got startled by the sudden movement that boboiboy made. "Ah! Sorry izuku"

They made their way to aizawa
And found out that their other classmates are already there. After aizawa made sure everyone's there he started to explain what they're gonna do. "Now i want you all to develop your quirks" He said. "How tho?" Asked gopal.

"owners of "activation" type quirks must increase the maximum limit of their power.  while owners of "mutant" type quirks must train the limbs or organs of the body that are the source of their quirk's power" Explained izuku. "Bro how do you know that" He asked looking confused and surprised.

"Remember, if you use your muscles too hard, the muscle fibers will be damaged.  but it will also make him bigger and stronger after recovery.  Likewise, if a quirk is used continuously it will become stronger, but if it is never used it will become weaker" Explained yaya while giving encouragement to her friends. "Thank you izuku, yaya" Said Boboiboy, the others just nodded their heads.

"Why are you all still there? The others have already started" Without them noticing aizawa went near them and said with a tired voice. "Ah yes! Sorry sensei i was.." Before izuku finished speaking, Aizawa just walked away as if he didn't care about their reasons even though he never actually cared about them.

They then start to practice but boboiboy someone not familiar to him but he shrugged them off because like hes new here ofcourse he wouldnt know everyone here yet. He then went to fang and the others because he was scared alone. He wanted to be alone because he's scared that he might hurt someone with his powers. 'Ill just go slow then' he thought then went to his friends.

"Eh boboiboy i thought you wanted to practice alone?" Yaya Imidietly asked him. "I saw someone so i got scared.." Said boboiboy. "Wait actually? You literally fought with many scary ppl and almost died a couple times yet you're scared to be alone?" Fang laughed and he's actually shocked bc boboiboy can be scared of that. "Im not scared to be alone i saw someone.maybe its a villain?" 

"Even if their a villain you can easily beat them up" He kept mocking boboiboy until he got bored himself bc boboiboy doesn't seem to care. "Hey, theres like 40 students here im pretty sure 6 teachers isnt enough"

"Correct!  that's our job.  lock the target with a sparkling gaze.  extends claws to provide assistance.  we come from unseen places and ambush cutely like cats!  Wild Wild pussycats!!!"

"I'm "Ragdoll" my quirk is [Search] I can find out information about up to 100 people I see with these eyes at once, including their location and weaknesses."

"I'm a pixie-bob with my quirk [Earthflow] I can create a suitable place for each of you to practice!"

"I'm mandalay my quirk [Telepath] allows me to give advice to many people at once"

"And I'm tiger my job here is to beat you all up"

"They look cute and scary... Cmon we need to look like were working hard so they dont come here"

Time skip>>>

They were told to make their own food and so they did what they were told. "Todoroki! Help us light a fire with your quirk!"

"Make a big one!!"

"Waahh thank youu"

"Yipiee were done!! Lets eatt"

"Enjoy your meal everyonee" Said iida who was leading the whole class. Without him they probably would still be struggling right now.

Izuku and boboiboy just finished taking their meal and walked together with ochobot. Halfway there izuku saw a boy who was walking alone so he decide to follow him and asked boboibiy to join. "Boboiboy i saw someone there wanna follow him?"

"Eh? Sure!" Boboiboy just said yes because he was afraid that he would disappoint Izuku "ochobot go the others first Ill join you soon" Ochobot obeyed his master

"You must be hungry, here eat this" Asked izuku while giving the little boy food. But the boy declined "how did you even get here , go away from my secret base" He said. 'Secret base?' Boboiboy said in his thoughts. "Ah sorry, we followed you here bc we thought you haven't ate dinner yet." Boboiboy tried to explain but ths boy keeps denying it. "I already said that i don't need your help and i don't want to be friends with people like you go away from my secret base" He said pausing a little before continuing "why do you need to grow your "powers" That you have do you want to brag your quirk so bad?" The boy stopped talking and looked away.

"Your parents.. Perhaps your parents are "Water hose" Heroes? " Said boboiboy guessing, he saw an article online that says that there was 2 water hose heroes that died because of a villain attack and he also heard mandalay talking about her being the sister of the water hose hero and shes the one that takes care of the boy now. "How do you know? Did mandalay told you?" Asked the boy. "Eh! No.. Well i kinda heard a little from her but i guessed the rest" Said boboiboy nervously. It turns out that the boy hates heroes and villains not also that he also hates quirks and the whole superhuman society so izuku tried to tell him that "his friend" long ago didnt have a quirk.

And that means he cant be a hero. Tho "his friend" Always wanted ti be a hero so that information breaks his heart. He never gave up ke kept on trying to get his powers and if he keeps doing that he will just hurt himself. "Shut up, don't just say anything to casually just go away!" Shouted the boy. So izuku and boboiboy just sighed and left the food near the boy and left.

"Everyone's the same."

"Hey lets start already i cant waitt" Said ??

"Just wait, those heroes are gonna die"

             ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚A/N˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Hi everyone!! I'm so sorry i haven't published a new chapter in a month? This week ill publish more chapters bc its holiday and i tried to make this chapter as long as possible and it turns out to only be 1200 words I'm sorry :(

Ill post another chapter tomorrow! And maybe the day after tomorrow I'll try to do my best for you all!! Thank you so much for waiting and supporting me until now you all are the best!! I wish I could finish this book before i reach eighth grade (it's in a couple months) thank you again! Without you all i don't think ill reach this chapter i would probably quit in like chapter 3 or smth <3

Babayy see you tomorrow!!