Introduction

(First person point of view/Isabella's point of view)

(Backstory) — Hi, I'm Isabella, Isabella Martineź. I'm a 16 year old high schooler and I live with the walters. You probably think I'm their family or cousin that lives with them. But you're wrong. I live with them because my parents left me as Katherine and George's responsibility, you see, when I was born everything was fine. Until a year later my father developed a sickness and passed 6 months after. My mother on the other hand didn't believe she could take care of me alone. And she didn't want me to be in an orphanage, so she left me with the walters. I've grown up with them and am basically glued at the hip with Isaac Garcia, one of the walters cousins that live with us, also Lee's brother.

Sophie Grace as..
Isabella Martineź

- "You've always been there for me no matter what

- "You've always been there for me no matter what." -

Isaac Arellanes as
Isaac Garcia

Isaac Arellanes asIsaac Garcia

- "It's always been you Isa.." -

- the rest of cast of My Life with The Walter Boys as themselves -

Authors Note:
HIIIII🤍 This is my first time actually publishing a fanfic. If you have seen this same thing please ignore that I had to restart because I'm sure it didn't publish. Please don't get offended by any of this, feel free to leave any ideas (I doubt anyone will read this), and feel free to change Isabella's face claim! Also my tiktok is Itzyxmidzy_1  and I edit on there!

Daily reminder🤍