- Angry much? -

[The next day]
I woke up my usual time just to find Lee and Isaac already awake and out of the room. I found it weird that Lee was awake so early but shrugged it off. I quickly got changed into a grey short sleeve shirt, baggy jeans, and put on my shoes. Then, I walked out the room just to hear giggling downstairs.
"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked, causing them to stop giggling while Isaac hides something behind his and Cole's back.
"Nothing." Lee mumbles with a straight face. I raise my eyebrows and look at Isaac.
"Uh-" Isaac says before Lee covers his mouth with his hand while giving him a look.
" "Uh" what?" I shot at them.
"We're playing a prank on Jackie okay.." Isaac says while sighing.
"Dude!" Lee and Cole say in sync.
"Knew it." I say as I roll my eyes. "Mind as well just tell me what the stupid prank is about." I told them.
"We're putting bleach in the shampoo that's from the downstairs bathroom." Lee says while sighing.
"And so you're basically going to ruin Jackie's hair..?" I say raising my eyebrows.
"Basically.." Cole says while shrugging and smirking.
"Next time you smirk while talking to me I will break every bone in your body including the bone in your leg that just healed, thank you very much." I shot at Cole while giving him a sarcastic smile. He just stood there with a half scared half confused face. I took this as my chance to go back upstairs and grab my backpack from my room since I would not be able to make them back out of the prank.

[ Isaac's Point of View ]
"Damn she's cute but scary." I whispered smiling. Little did I know I had said that too loud.
"Dude just tell her you like her. You're literally the lover boy of our school it shouldn't be that hard." Lee says chuckling.
"I want to. Very badly, but she'll definitely say she doesn't like me back." I mumbled back.
"Are you kidding me Isaac? She's literally so in love with you it's annoying. I don't get how you both don't realize you guys both like each other." Cole says while taking the shampoo bottle and putting it back into the shower. Does she actually like me back?

[ Isabella's Point of View ]
I grabbed my backpack and my phone off my bed and as I was about to walk out my room I heard some arguing going on outside the door while Isaac walks into the room.
"Are you serious? There's a schedule for the bathroom?" Jackie scoffs while talking.
"Yeah, only in the mornings, though, it gets kinda hectic with everyone trying to get ready for school so-" Danny responds but gets cut off by Cole.
"Otherwise Isaac will be in there for HOURS trying to make himself look pretty." Cole says while slightly chuckling and walking out the bathroom. I smile at the fact Isaac does try to make himself look pretty even though he already is.
"Is there some way I could squeeze in?" Jackie asks desperately.
"Hey has anyone seen my leather jacket?" Isaac yells walking out the bedroom door.
"Uh, yeah, it's in your closet." Lee yells back from the bathroom.
"Like on a hanger? Why is it in there?" Isaac asks.
"Come on Lee, you should know by now that the leather jacket does not go in the closet, on a hanger." I say giving Lee a disappointed face all the way from our room. Jordan then purposely knocks over Bennys Jenga.
"No! My Jenga!" Benny says as he acts sad. This must be apart of the plan, I say in my head. Jackie then places her bag on the floor and helps Benny gather his Jenga blocks together again.
"Oh shut up Isa. Also Isaac I put your jacket in the closet because your clothes were all over the floor and I couldn't find my board." Lee says ignoring what Jordan did.
"He has a point." I say to Isaac while patting his shoulder having to bring my hand high up in the air in order to do that since he's way taller than me, then I walk down the stairs to the kitchen.
"Okay, well, next time when you clean up, do me a favor and DON'T touch my stuff!" Isaac yells at Lee while going back inside the room. Benny then takes the chance to take Jackie's shampoo and conditioner out of her bag since she's distracted and runs off with it.
"Yeah, next time I'll just throw it out the window!" Lee yells back at Isaac.
"Next time I'll throw your board out the window!" Isaac yells, yet again, at Lee.
"Guys!" Jackie says as both boys slam the doors, "Come on! I need to use the shower too!" Jackie yells.
"You can try the one downstairs, there shouldn't be anyone down there." Jordan says in response while still filming her.
"Thanks." She mumbles back smiling while grabbing her stuff, and walking downstairs to the other bathroom.