Prologue

Ok so I was originally going to remake this story on my Shin_Tycoon account but unlike last time where I didn't do a story for months, I would upload a story this week or next depends if I could stay on it.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Narrator POV

Imagine a world, when one baby suddenly glows due to nothing to the entire human population suddenly gaining supernatural powers that ignore the laws of physics to a human. Power left and right! With ability to stop other powers or other just control bubble. Then this is the world we are going to take view.

After years, they called these power quirks and some decided to use them for the greater good, or other use it for selfish or malicious intentions. Unfortunately not a have this unique powers. Other remain powerless and only praise the one with a strong power. They are known as Kihan. While others are known as Tokubetsu.

But after a someone raise to the top, all hell broke lose. Villains raise with him wanting nothing to take over the world but like they say, there always someone stronger. After a short period of time, people fought back and now have heroes to fight again forever, Good vs Evil.

Now our story is about a Kihan known as Izuku Midoriya a future hero who smart but have a strong will to let anyone bring him down.

We see people of different and unique quirk, I say, as they talk about Izuku Midoriya

We see people of different and unique quirk, I say, as they talk about Izuku Midoriya. Our protagonist of this story. He one of the few Kihan is the school who is bullied the most because he fight back despite he know he still loose. This made him respected by other Kihan in the school as they admit they are cowards.

Kihan 1: Yo Midoriya!

Izuku: Hmm? *Turn around*

Kihan M: Do you mind if you want me with this? *Holding seven boxes*

Izuku look around to see people with quirk laughing as they gesturing what they about to do to him.

Izuku: Sure.

He want over and help him with carrying the boxes. He followed him to the main office and set the boxes on the desk.