4 - Crazy Fan

Welcome back, originally this was supposed to be the third chapter but I kinda went off track create my first 3000+ words chapter and let see how this will go?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It been a day, since the incident of a crazy stalker. Miyako reported it to the police while driving to get Ai. But when police got there, that strange man is gone. Izuku took it as someone is helping him.

Izuku never like concerts. Not because of the  group, it the fan that made his experience terrible. Hisashi Midoriya, the father of Izuku and the husband of Inko, took him to his first concert when he became ten. He took him to the an Idol, that in her late twenties, performs song and Hisashi want to make it special by making a sign saying, "Today is my son birthday!" She saw the sign and said happy birthday but it was interrupting by a otaku, who took the sign from him.

Otaku: "What give you the reason to my my goddess say Happy Birthday to that brat?!"

Izuku was scared and held on Hisashi leg.

Hisashi: "WHAT THE HELL?! IT MY SON FIRST CONCERT AND I WANT THIS ONE TO FEEL SPECIAL FOR HIM!"

Otaku: Is that so? *Take out a marker and cross out "son"* HEY MIMI IT MY BIRTHDAY!

Hisashi: Bast- *stop himself* Nevermind come on, Son.

The Otaku then kick Izuku and almost made Hisashi burn him alive but control himself and pick him up. Izuku hates the obsession of viewing idol like deities from fans. His first concert was ruined by a obessed fan.

Of course the day after his tenth birthday, that same Otaku is on the run from both police and hero because he almost molested the Idol to the point he taking off her clothes in a live audience.

For a month, the Otaku was on the run and eventually captured after he murdered, the Idol Mimi, husband and child. Mimi or Miami Shirokai was a marry women before her becoming an idol and that concert was her last performance. Of course he ended herself because the Otaku exposed her personal life making the entire Internet hate her for betraying them and doxxed her multiple times.

That incident cause Izuku hate obessed fan, the ideology of Idols are viewed as Perfect Goddess, and idol have to sacrifice there own happiness just to make people happy.

(I don't know much about Idol so I'm using how the story of Oshi no ko with that creep and Ai own happiness)

He did research that most idol became depressed after there retirement because of their fans.

[Present Day]

Izuku is seen taking down and Abaddon who transform into a Wolf Magia.

Izuku: And THERE IT IS! *snap Magia arm*

(A/N: How Buffa did to the Jyamato Rider)

Wolf Magia: GAH! *progrisekey eject out body*

Izuku grab the progrisekey as the Magia transform into a human, leaving Izuku shocked.

Izuku: This one is not like the other two. People can transform into Magia. *get up and hear police coming* Got to go!

Izuku took out his Rise Hopper progrisekey and toss as it transform into his motorcycle as he got on and drove alive like a cowboy going to the sun.

[Small Timeskip]

Izuku is seen walking down the street hold three new progrisekey keys.