3 - Hanging Out With Ai

Me: Yosh I got into Izuku x Ai rank. Let see how that chapter goes?

 Let see how that chapter goes?

Me: ⊙⁠.⁠☉ 345 reads that quick?! Man I didn't expect that much since. Thank you all for this, I know there some that are happy that I decided to go back to one of my popular story before it got deleted. Now let get into the story!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It been three days since Izuku fought against the Magia and now have a new progrisekey in disposal. During the mean time, Izuku been hanging out with Ai, due to her blackmailing him about his identity, but Izuku knows she not going to do that. He try to help Hikaru too, since mentioning Airi Himekawa seem to trigger him.

Despite his harsh actions, Izuku could see a broken spirit inside of him. But when he confronted him about it, Hikaru immediately dismissed him due to Izuku being the reason why Ai broke up with him.

Hikaru: Why the hell do I want your help? Just to control me? Is that it? -pissed-

Izuku: I'm just trying to help. You keep reacting weird when Airi Himekawa is ment-

Hikaru: DON'T YOU SAY THAT NAME! -threw his bag at Izuku-

Izuku: -Dodges it- I see, then I'm sorry to disturb you. -walk away- "Something must have happened to him if he doesn't want that name to be mentioned."

After a while, Hikaru left the school as a hole to become an actor in his father company. Izuku took research on Airi Himekawa. Honestly he hate her because she acts like everyone is lower to her, even to his own husband. At last, he can't find nothing about her.

Izuku: What am I thinking? She an famous actor who has money so of course she can cover it up. -taking shoes off and went into my room- I guess I have free time. It my day off and mom still at work.

Izuku went inside his room and see a small box inside went a note. Being cautious, he carefully open the box and open it to reveal a Progrisekey.

Izuku: Another key? -pick it up- It not an animal? -examine it- Maybe not all my form are animal like? -press button-

Ride!

The progrisekey glow brightly as Izuku toss the key due to panic. The progrisekey transform into a bike.

 The progrisekey transform into a bike