Chapter 1

After the meteor shower, we all drove back to Malibu from the Hollywood Hills.  It was quite a drive away, but it was definitely worth the drive.  I sat in Anthony’s Ferrari California 30 in Blue Pozzi.  It was a present for his 16th birthday from his parents.  I guess living in Malibu meant that you had to be rich, but honestly it didn’t seem much like that.  My father often held benefit concerts featuring artists he worked with.  The proceeds usually went to help the people who were in the poorer neighbourhoods of Los Angeles.  I knew of the people that were less fortunate than me.  I just struggled with the idea of what to do to help them.

When I arrived home, Anthony dropped me off and then I walked into the house. “Carmella Christine Eno! You were supposed to be home by midnight…it’s 12:30!” exclaimed my dad. I stopped in the foyer and listened to my dad.  “I’m sorry! There was traffic on I-10…” I said.  “Did Anthony drop you off?” he asked.  “Yes dad! Look! I’m home! I’m in one piece!” I said.  “She’s got a point hun!” said my mother walking into the conversation.  “How was the meteor shower hunny?” asked my mother.  “It was great! I loved it! Dad you should have been there! It would’ve inspired you to produce more music!” I said in a sassy tone.  “I produce enough music, thank you very much!” he said.  I sighed and walked up the stairs into my bedroom.  I opened up the French doors into my bedroom and then plopped down on my King sized bed.  My father was so uptight sometimes.  I guess all the stress of the music industry got the better of him.  All his work in the music industry made him one of the biggest producers in LA.  I understood that he needed to rest when he was home because he often worked late in the studios, but he didn’t need to freak out over me being half an hour late.  It’s not my fault there was traffic.  Being the daughter of Brian Eno wasn’t anything special to me.  I knew people were often surprised once they heard my last name, but I was used to it.  Yes I did get to meet tons of different musicians and artists, but it was honestly just a hi or hello.  Dad kept most of his business in the studio and rarely ever brought people home.  It was normal, and I would honestly rather have my life the way it is now, than have celebrities come over every day.  

---

Author's Note...

Sorry...filler chapter you guys!!! Next one's coming up ASAP!!! This just needed to be done, just so you get to figure out a bit more about Carmella! :)

Don't forget to check out my other stories; A Typical Teen Love Story, The Struggle with Fame, and Happy Birthday!

Oh and if you know a good cover artist...lemme kno!!! 

Thanks a ton! XOXO - Megan