Something Here Feels Off

3rd Person POV:

Rose wasn't sure what just happened, it was like she blinked and suddenly she was in this old abandoned house, dust was everywhere... she looked around trying to find something that looked familiar but found nothing.

From the glass pane in one of the unbroken windows she saw at least her reflection was unchanged, she still had light auburn hair down past her elbows... the ends were getting too dry again it was past time for a trim.

"What do you want?" she heard a girl's voice ask, she sounded distressed.

"Shh," she heard someone whisper.

"Please, I'm hurt," the girl said again sounding afraid.

"I know, just a taste," just a taste? what the hell!

Walking over to where she had heard them she sees... she can't remember where she's seen her before but she knows that's Elena... and the man she wants to say, t-something... Travis? No Trevor.

"What are you doing, stop!" she shouts as she sees the man lean down to bite the girl.

He merely rolls his eyes, "buzzkill," he mutters before stepping away.

Alone with the girl now she's not sure what to do, something about all this feels off like she's not meant to be here.

"What do you want with me?" the girl asks desperate for answers.

"I'm sorry," Rose says not really knowing what else to say she says what she believes she does know about this situation however hazy that might be currently in her mind, "You haven't done anything to deserve this, but if it wasn't us, it only would have been a matter of time until someone else grabbed you, I'll do my best to help you deal with Elijah."

Elena looks at her confused, "Who's Elijah, what does he want with me?"

For some reason, Rose seemed to know the answer to this despite otherwise feeling totally lost.

"He wants you for his brother, I can't say anymore, I'm sorry," Rose says walking away needing time to try and get her head on straight... it feels like she must have hit her head or something... like she has some information but not enough, certainly not to explain how or why she's here.

Rose doesn't get much time to herself however as Trevor soon confronts her, "What was that about?" he asks.

"What?" she asks feeling a bit like a deer caught in headlights, wanting to bolt but not knowing which direction to run off to.

"Why are you being so nice to her?" he asks.

"Why wouldn't I be, she hasn't done anything to us," she points out.

"Just don't fall for any innocent girl acts again, remember Katerina," he tells her and she nods.

She does remember Katerina... or maybe she remembers hearing about Katerina... it was all still so confusing.

"So are you going to call?" he asks.

Rose stares at him, "Call?"

"What is going on with you, do you want to back out?" he asks.

"No, sorry, I... I just can't believe we're really doing this," she says trying to explain away her odd behavior.

He sighs, "I know, I know, trust me a big part of me wants to just run out of here but we are so close, if we do this we can finally be free," he tells her.

Rose nods and finds a phone in her pocket, it only has a few numbers in it and for some reason she knows the one she's supposed to press.

"Calling," she tells him.