Official?

Rose and Damon were sitting in a booth at a cafe in Richmond.

Rose couldn't remember why they were there... things looked so familiar she was getting deja vu.

Not knowing exactly what was going on her anxiety started to rise and her knee started bouncing like crazy underneath the table.

Damon was quick to slide closer to her and place his large comforting hand on her knee calming her nerves.

"Thank you," she found herself saying without thinking about it beforehand.

"Don't mention it," he tells her before lightly starting to draw circles along her inner thigh.

"Would you mind... could you keep it there for a bit," she asks also not even meaning to speak before the words were just automatically falling from her mouth.

"Not a problem," he tells her with a smirk, "although if you prefer, I could move my hand up a little... what do you say?" he asks.

She goes to roll her eyes a bit but instead, she finds herself nodding her approval.

Wait... this wasn't right.

She feels his hand creep up her skirt slowly dragging his fingers along her soft sensitive thighs until he arrives at her hot and needy core... she's already wet for him and he hasn't even really touched her yet.

He leans over kissing her as he finally finds her burning and wet for him underneath the table, beneath her panties where his fingers are seeking her out.

He pulls back and suddenly they aren't in the cafe anymore but in his bedroom at the Boarding House.

He's leaning over her as she lays down spread over his bed.

"Damon?" she asks now feeling more in control... more herself.

"Hmm?"

"What was that?" she asks.

"A little dream... did you mind?" he asks stroking his fingers down her arms leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake.

"I didn't feel in control," she admits.

"You are, I promise.... want to try again?" he asks brushing some hair away from her face tenderly watching her closely to make sure she's really alright.

"Will Elijah be there?" she asks remembering the scene now from when they went to Richmond to negotiate with the Original.

"Do you want him to be?" he asks but she shakes her head no.

"Then he won't just you and me... and a few background baristas," he tells her before leaning over to kiss her.

Once she closes her eyes again their back in the Cafe only now she feels more in control of her body like she's participating instead of just feeling things as they happen to her.

Damon still has his hand up her skirt.

"I didn't wear a skirt when we were here originally," she points out remembering clearly she wore jeans that day.

He shrugs, "artistic license," he says unbothered by the historical inaccuracy. 

"Oh really? Kind of like this?" she asks and he feels a breeze and looks down to see she has mentally changed him from his jeans, shirt, and leather jacket to nothing but a grey barista's apron with the logo of the cafe on the chest.

"Really?" he asks looking over to her, "at least my little alteration was plausible," he points out.

"I don't know," she says with a shrug, "I kinda think you're pulling it off."