Chapter 5

It was now Ethan's turn to sing. He was nervous and it showed. As he was going up to the mic, Leon put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry bro. You got this." Leon reaffirmed. That really helped Ethan. Leon has always been supportive, but this was something that really made him feel happy.

Ethan took in a few breaths. And began to sing "That's what you get" by Paramore. The song started with the Guitar and Drums which became softer as Ethan sang.

"You got this Ethan." Ethan thought. "Just have fun"

Ethan sang softly, emulating the same energy of the song. As all of this was happening. Leon felt something weird. It wasn't pain, but almost like Ethan's singing had an effect on him.

When the song ended. Streber hugged the shit outta Ethan. "You did SO GREAT! I'm so proud of you buddy." Ethan let out a small blush.

"T-Thanks." The older bat said. He turned to Leon who seemed a bit tranced.

"Leon?"

The white-haired boy snapped out of his trance. "Sorry, I turned full zombie there. But you did great Ethan! I'm proud of you too."

"It's all good." Ethan checked the time. It was 11:00 pm.

"Damn it's late" said the red rocker.

"Yeahh. I think we should call it there. I'm getting tired. " Streber yawned. "Let's this cleaned up and go to bed."

****************************************************

15 cookie minutes later...

Leon hopped onto the couch and put his blanket over him. "What was that feeling that hit him while Ethan was singing?" He thought to himself. It wasn't just that he liked it, but it was almost like Ethan was singing to him. But why? Was he trying to tell him something?

Something he had been holding off..?

Leon shook any rumors that he had. He didn't want to assume anything. But this could be a sign to look at more in the morning. As Leon closed his eyes, he began to fall asleep...

...Until there was a voice. A voice that was in the background, saying his name. Leon pulled off the covers to find where the noise was coming from. He noticed that as he silently walked closer, the voice got clearer. And it all lead to Ethan's room...