Sexual Tension

The Snack Pack are performing onstage in Brazil as Rose is now wearing an area heart motif crystal embellished top and miniskirt and she is singing with her band. After they finished performing, they went backstage and Rose got her cellphone from her fanny pack to text something.

"Rose, what are you doing?" Poppy asked her.

"I'll send Chaz a picture of my chest, that way, he'll be nibbling on my leaves," Rose snickered as she tried taking a picture of her cleavage.

"Oh shit, don't you mean, you'll send him a cleavage pic?" Branch gasped.

"Yup, that way, he's gonna get so horny for me that he'll never stop thinking about me," she said as she started taking photos of her chest.

"Are you sure he'd love your boobs?" Darnell asked her. "Because he loves himself more than you."

"I'm not sure but once I sent him my cleavage pic, he'd respond with an abs pic," Rose said as she hurriedly sent her picture.

Little did she know, it got sent to the wrong person.

"Hey guys!" a Polynesian young man with wild, dark blue dyed curly hair and reddish eyes, wearing a muddy red tank top, black leather vest with studs, studded bracelets, armbands, and leather strapped short boots gasped. "Guess what?"

"What is it?" one of his bandmates asked him

"That ho, Rose, she's done me the great honor of texting her this," he giggled as he showed the rest of the hard rockers a picture of her cleavage.

"Hachi-machi!" Val Thundershock gasped when she saw the picture of Rose's cleavage.

"Ooh, looks like two honeydew-sized marshmallows trying to squeeze their way through a graham-ed cracker," Riff added.

"Yeah, those marshmallows are impatient, yet delicious," Demo added.

"Hey Billy Reverb, try to send that bitch a fucking picture of your dick," Blaze Powerchord, a burly, plus sized young man with dark skin, purple curly hair with blue streaks, a goatee, and brownish red eyes, wearing a dark red tank top, black pants, a grey belt with a skull buckle, muddy purple boots, black studded bracelets, a grey armband on his left arm, and a hoop earring and stud on each ear.

"Try not to listen to him, just send her an abs pic," Demo said.

"What? It's actually appropriate," Blaze said. "I am sending Minuet a picture of my dick to show how I love her and her tits."

Back at the hotel, Rose was looking in her cellphone, waiting for Chaz's response as Poppy tried to assure her.

"Ugh, he never responded," Rose said.

"Poppy! Rose!" Val Thundershock shouted.

"Val!" the girls shouted.

"I still can't believe Gristle got Bad Hair Day to play with our fucking tour! You really came through on this, bitch," Val said before the girls did a fist bump.

"Branch, did you see far Val and I are coming along?! We've never been close enough to fist bump before! I mean, yeah, she fucking did it," Poppy squealed to Branch. "Blow it up, but that just means there's another milestone to achieving our friendship! DAH! But yeah, whatevs."

"Uh... OK," Val said. "Anyway, I wanted you to meet Patricia Campbell a.k.a Petra, my best friend from Australia. She follows Bad Hair Day to all their shows!

"Guilty as charged, ya chicks," a fair skinned young woman with dark red lipstick and green eyes, wearing a long, brown, sleeveless jacket with stitches, a black catsuit with a blue x shape that covers most of her body, except for her arms, a black choker, black fingerless gloves with studs, a gray belt and blue gray boots.