Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is coming and all of the people of Harmonia City are preparing for the occasion. Rose was feeling anxious about something in her room when Branch and Poppy arrived.

"Rose, what is going on?" Branch asked her.

"Sorry guys, I'm feeling anxious about what to give Billy Reverb for Valentine's Day," Rose answered.

"Just like your birthday, you have to get a gift for him but it has to be from the heart," Poppy advised her.

Meanwhile, Demo was looking at his cellphone and sighed at the sight of DJ Suki's photo.

"DJ Suki's gonna be my valentine, eh? Let the epicness begin," Demo smirked.

When Valentine's Day came, Rose placed her gift in a box and prepared for her date with Billy Reverb when she changed to a black and red top, matching miniskirt, boots, fingerless fishnet gloves, studded earrings, and a matching black choker with a red rose.

"Hey Rose, excited for the Valentine's Day party?" Celestia asked her.

"Yeah grandma but this is a special day grandma, I hope I don't fucking mess this up," Rose shivered out of anxiety.

"Rose, what matters is that you give it from the heart," Celestia said.

"But it's gonna be a disaster, I'll see my ex again and I'm gonna become a monster ever since we broke up," Rose sighed.

"You have nothing to worry about Rose," Celestia said before singing. "It's a perfect day to give something back to him."

Celestia:
It′s a day of hugs and snuggles
A time to spread your loving seeds

Rose:
It's a rolling, growing pink snowball of
Stress that no one needs

Branch:
It′s unhealthy expectations

Demo:
An opportunity to impress

DJ Suki:
It's a yearly grim reminder
That your life's a fucked up mess

Poppy:
It′s a dark and lurid history
Of deviant pagan kicks

Random man:
It′s outrageously expensive
Just stay home and watch the Knicks

Demo:
It's a big fat middle finger
To those who′re all alone

Barb:
Whether sick or tired, or uninspired
You still gotta bring the bone

Poppy and Rose:
It's a clusterfuck of passions
An emotional tour de force

Branch and Billy Reverb:
It′s a cuddly little Cupid
With the cock of a full-grown horse

All:
Valentine, St. Valentine
I gotta make it through your day
Of candy hearts and chocolate shards
And every bullshit love cliché
The hard-ons and the heartaches
The pressure, pain and fear
Valentine's Day
Got to survive you another year

Demo:
What does having a crush on DJ mean? (Billy Reverb: I can't take it, all the pressure)

Barb:
How long can I be a fuck machine? (Branch: I can make it, I'll impress her)

Dante Crescendo:
Why is there never anyone for me? (Billy Reverb: I'll be cool, and she'll be drooling)

Other men:
But then what if the Knicks aren't on TV?

All:
Valentine, St. Valentine
Your day is fucking asinine
But I swear by God
I'm gonna make it through!

After breakfast, Rose went outside with the gift and there, she saw the Snack Pack waving at her. DJ Suki wasn't there with them.