kopaina

*This isnt 100% cannon (at the moment-) its just some fun as the story is going to take a little bit of a darker turn soon (like- a lot darker), so I thought I'd give y'all something to gawk over and have some fun with! (I made the holiday up, just so everyone could read it as they pleased =] ) also, Yall have been amazing! I just love how kind this community is! And i understand this ship is sorta falling off, so i thank all those of yall that have stuck around!

All of the loves - me ♡*

It was a rare occasion for the kingdom to be this.. alive, ever since the kids  went missing, yet the place was vibrant! It was something that luigi hadn't seen here before, maybe it was a new thing that nobody informed him about..  but it was nice to see everyone...

"Mr. luigi!"
"Ah! Oh- oh! Kemnek hi.. uh.. what's going o-"
"Ah.. welcome to kopaina!"
"Kopaina?"
"Yes! It's basically the day the koppa kingdom was born, and the day koppas stopped getting treated like wild animals! It's like our holiday!"
"Ah- I guess I missed the memo.."
"Oh no, Mr. luigi, Bowser has picked out some clothing for you."
"B-Bowser did what -"
"Come come!"

Luigi was pulled along to a room, with two suits picked out on the dressing rack and a dress..

"King Bowser didn't know what you preferred to wear and you were up so late last night that he didn't want to wake you up, pick out what you like and meet us in the throne room! There's signs pointing guests in that direction, so don't worry. "

And with that kemnek left, leaving luigi confused and slightly glad, he picked up the green soft dress and put it up to him, no.. he really should.. but..

________________________________________

Bowser sat back in his throne. Had he gone too over the top this year with the decorations..? He did love this skirt, even if the  tailor made it way too.... uh..

Luigi walked in with the green dress on. He looked.. wonderful.. bowser couldn't pull his eyes away until Larry snorted, making Bowser jump.

"I hope I don't look too bad."
"You look like a princess!"

Bowser Jr. smiled, and Wendy stomped her foot.

"I look like a princess! He looks like a first lady!"

Bowser sighed

"First ladies are usually princess of other nations."
"Hm.."
"B-but you do look lovely!"

Luigi blushed softly and giggled.

"Will he be joining us for the parade father?"

Larry asked softly, tilting his head.

"Oh.. well, I mean it's - "

Bowser didn't know how to answer.. it wasn't law that no one could join the royal family.. but..- The last time it happened, it was bee... Bee has been on his mind too much lately..

"If you'd what to, it's not like it's never happened before."
"Oh well, I wouldn't want to impose -"
"I-it wouldn't be -"
"Just join us!"

Wendy announced clearly, too excited to wait any longer.

"Oh well.. okay, I guess..."
____________________________________________________________

The kingdom looked lovely. The cart that took them was specially designed for the koopa family, but there was a lot more space with many off the kids still missing, Bowser and luigi sat on one side while the kids sat on the other.

Wendy was waving out the back to the crowds, Jr was jumping up and down on the seat, calling out to people, Larry was watching the people, roy didn't really say much,  and lemmy was left at home, supposedly he got panicked every time he was in the cart, probably cuz of all the loud noises.

Luigi looked up at Bowser, who was smiling and waving out at his subjects. Over this stay with the royal family, the koopa royal family that is, he had seen the most wonderful things, and seen a kingdom come together, one that's so diverse, he had thought he saw people united in the mushroom kingdom, Sarasaland, Kong Island even, but, the koopas were something else.. Bowser wasn't this big, mean, meat head. He was a king, doing what he thought was best for his kingdom, and most of all, he was a father and a pretty good one at that..

Bowser looked over at him with a small smile. If you could call it that.. it made luigis stomach flip, and his heart missed a beat. All he could do was smile this goofy smile..