blood red crown

Kenmek smiled slightly, and luigi stared wide eyed, the man face palmed and wiped down slowly, brushing over his moustache, feeling the hair brush over his hand.

"You're older than Bowser. Of course, you'd know who Bee is.."
"Of course! You never forget someone like that."
"Well.. Bees dead."
"Death isn't permanent. I'd think you'd know that dear!"
"Ah— dear?"
"Oh, nothing, nothing—, you've met Bee, they are loud.. yet sweet, and bloody electric!."
"Uh yes‐ they are— how did you know?"
"Ah, it's..  nothing.."

There was a soft knock on the door, and luigi looked out the window. Had he been talking for that long? Or did he sleep too long before kemnek came in? No matter, he called out for the person at the door to come in, Bowsers towering frame just fit in the doorway.

"I need to borrow luigi."
"Ah, of course, I'll get out of your way!"

Kenmek smiled and disappeared, leaving luigi and Bowser alone. The taller koopa wasted no time in throwing the letter on luigis desk. It was unopened.

"It came. Unmarked and no one to deliver it."
"You haven't opened it?"
"No.. I couldn't."

Luigi held the letter, the envelope was older than the last one, yellowing in colour, he turned the paper over and opened it gently, still no markings to be seen. The letter he pulled out was dawned with a small drawing of a crown at the bottom it matched princess peaches perfectly. It was uncanny. They would have had to be close to her to get that much detail... just that one glaring diffrance. He read the letter outloud to Bowser.
_______________________________

To Bowser koopa & luigi Mario.

Well, you both know how to follow orders, unlike your parents, I have some news for you!

A garden..

Peach is sweet, yet she knows her pit is beep. The rose in red, greedy parasites will be greedy. The green weeds should be pulled while Dasiys grow, yellow like gold in the sun. Follow the garden as it grows. It'll lead you to something you will know.

MY crown will show you my anger, glowing red like blood, less than luck for you, my little bud.

_______________________________

He then turned the letter to Bowser, showing off the drawing. Bowser sighed, rubbing one had through his hair, annoyance present on his face.

(I know this is really short, but the next one will be longer, I promise)