Rikka's Profile

Japanese Name: Rikka Tsukikage

Korean Name: Hyerin Moon

Birthday: September 3

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Ethnicity: Japanese-Korean

Appearance: Pale skin, dark brown hair (shoulder length in the beginning of the anime/manga, side bangs (like in the picture above), waist length later in the anime/manga), sky blue eyes. Often puts her hair into a ponytail tied by a blue ribbon in the SWWTRH universe. In her previous lives she wore a ponytail tied to a blue scrunchie. On her neck, hidden by her clothes, is a Japanese amulet, the omamori which has a photo of her with Hiroko sensei, Tsubaki, Ryota, and Koharu, along with a small mirror with a chain that has some protective powers. She also keeps a five petaled blue flower hairpin in the amulet.

As a precure, Rikka wears a moon motif outfit and a moon tiara. Her hair color turns midnight blue.

Age: Currently 23

Current Occupation: Botanist and Part-time lawyer/prosecutor of Clarines

Alternate Ego: Princess Precure, Cure Luna, precure of the moon

Personality:

Kind, selfless, a bit tsundere, a 100% pokemon fan (has a piplup dumb phone and a bunch of piplup/pokemon goods), strict, has a motherly/sisterly personality, a good sense of justice.

Gadgets:

Sword, stun gun watch/flashlight, ball dispensing belt (from detective Conan, it is a belt that inflates a soccer ball), wire (to pick locks since criminals like Zetsuborg tend to put Rikka in some sort of metal bind), cards/cardgun that allows Rikka to quickly  unarm her enemies (they also have sleeping agents that make her enemies sleep)

Precure Items:

Princess perfume and key, star color pen Virgo (draws a moon shape and puts the power of the Virgo sign into an arrow)

Precure Attacks: Lunar arrow, Virgo arrow, Luna Shine (an attack in her elegant dress up mode, a move where bright light from the moon shines towards the zetsuborg, purifying them).

Precure Fairies:

Aroma ( a bird fairy, can turn into human), protective of Rikka

Pafu (The dog fairy, can turn into human), thinks of Rikka as her older sister