Introduction ❣️

Akshat Mehra :

A business tycoon by profession.Currently he lives in New York. He used to be a very Sunshine cheerful, lively and bright person, until his parents died.

After them there is nothing like happiness left in his life. Now he is a cold grumpy and a heartless person. Known to the world for the success he attained at a very young age. He is the CEO of No.1 company in Euresian (Europe +Asia)And top 10 business man in wolrd.Akshat's sharp personality and his charming looks make him the heartthrob of the country.

He owns uncountable restaurants,hotels, property and villa's.

Despite of being a famous personality, no one actually knows what Akshat's real Life is. They only know that nobody messes with 'The Mehra corporatoon' otherwise the consequences are grave. He is called corporate king.

There are only two persons in the name of his family, one of them is his younger Brother Rihaan and the other is his best friend Aditya. He loves both of them very much.

Well about love life, he doesn't involve ever with any girl..
He was so irritated with girls that if anyone came near him, he would order brutally to kill her. There was no past behind this but it was his nature, he felt irritated or angry after seeing those girls who are behind his money.
______________________________________

Ruhaani Sehgal:

A very happy, easygoing , innocent and even more beautiful Ducky. she ia a Neurologist by profession. She is the most famous doctor who has helped thousands of people to cure their diseases, who treats the poor for free.

Although she is an extrovert type of person,but she is introvert about her feelings.Judgment was her biggest fear. She felt as if the world could see her from inside, they would judge her.she is the only child of her parents.so she has a lot of restrictions.and due to it she has a lots of insecurities.

She is choosy in things but obsessed over some specific design of jhumkas,Mehndi (henna),roses,nail extensions, Gajray and bangles.

Well about love!?......she never had time for that..for her this thing doesn't exist in real world it's only exist in world of books, but deep down she wishes to have a love life like fictional character. She loves reading love stories, romance and fictional books

______________________________________

Rihaan Mehra:

He is jolly, sweet and a very cheerful person unlike his elder brother. He is golden retriever.His mood is unpredictable. When his mood is good, he laugh a lot, but when he get angry, horns grow on his head; no one can tolerate his anger.Everyone who becomes a victim of his anger gets burnt to death.His brother comes first to him. He can sacrifice his life for him . Once he start speaking, there is no punctuation mark.

His brother is his inspiration.
Inspired by his brother, he has started his own business, now he is the CEO of a million dollar company. He loves bikes and gaming a lot. he is passionate about bike racing.

Sometimes he behake like a total playboy. He flirts with girls sometimes but don't commit till now because first he wants a wife for his brother.

He is a sunshine boy but would turn morally grey for anyone who hurts the people he love.

______________________________________

Ishaani Raawat :

Well she is A criminal lawyer by profession,but her profession doesn't suits her.By nature she is calm and shy. She is the first child of her family and has a siblings.

She is vibrant enthusiastic and a source of joy for her brother .
Her presence adds a energetic and youthful dimensions to her friends life.

She loves food a lot.She is the foodie of her gang.

About love!? She is a completely romantic person . She barely talks with other person but opposite to friends talks a lot.she has both working parents and that's why they don't have any issue or care with her life.She lives the way she want. She do painting whenever she is happy or sad.Now She is waiting for her prince charming....

______________________________________

Aditya Rathore:

He is a successful and stoic businessman who values family above all else. He owns the Asia's most famous fashion designing company. Known for his strong principles and sense of responsibility, He is often seen as reserved and serious but has a caring and protective side, especially towards his family members.

He is the only friend of both akshat and Rihaan. He treats Rihaan as his own brother.He is the only child of his parents. His parents is such a sweet couple.They are clg friends of akshat's Parent's.

Before Akshat's parents died he is the serious one and aksh was the jolly and sunshine boy but after their death he has changed himself as a cheerful person but only for his family and for his best friend .

About love life !? He also doesn't have any love life because from childhood he only have one dream to be top of fashion designing brand. And today, on the basis of his hard work and ability, Rathore Industries is one of the top 3 Asian companies in the fashion designing field.

He also involve in political and mafia activities.

______________________________________

Kanak Awasti:

By profession she is a fashion designer.She is Extrovert and a bossy girl.She is love guru of her gang.she loves to find drama in everything.

Well about her family, she is elder daughter of her parents followed by her brother . Her grandparents never wanted a girl child. She doesn't share a good relationship with her family. Her parents wanted her to be in medical or in engineering field but Inspite by her dream she choose fashion designing as her career. Since then she use to recieve taunting and abusing by her parents and family.

She loves her friends a lot but she cares Ruhaani most. She knows that Ruhaani is a little sensitive when it comes to emotional side. She Pampers Ruhaani like a kid. She acts as part time boy friend of ruhaani.

About love!? She is badass, Flirt and friendly. She flirts with many guys but not fond of love life. She loves to dress up in Desi .Her baking skills are all she lives for.

She is happy from outside but inside she is craving for parents love, care and affection.......

______________________________________

Ruhaani ,kanak and ishaani are best friends.

************************************

Merry Christmas ⛄ Guys 🎄