Family ✨

Mehra family

Dad -Rajveer mehra
Mom-Sejal Mehra

Rajveer mehra use to be great businessman of his time. Sejal mehra was a great interior designer.They use to be a very cheerful and romantic couple.They have a love marriage.Rajveer mehra and yuvraj rathore are clg best friends. Both  married to their clg love with family consent. . They  had  died in a car accident  which is planned by Rajveer Mehra's Rival.They have 2 sons.

Sons-

Akshat Mehra

Rihaan mehra
_

_____________________________________

Rathore family

Dad-Yuvraj rathore
Mom-Maanvi rathore

Yuvraj rathore  is also a businessman and he loves his wife a lot.Maanvi rathore is a  Criminal lawyer.
They are really very sweet  couple They treats akshat and Rihaan as their own child.After Rajveer and Sejal mehra They  were the one who took care of them. They have only one son .

Son-Aaditya rathore

______________________________________

Sehgal family

Dad- Kartik sehgal
Mom- Tara sehgal
Uncle -Raj sehgal
Aunt-Sweta sehgal
Grandfather-Vinay sehgal
Grand mother- Maya sehgal

Kartik sehgal is a manager in private limited company.he is a supportive yet a strict  father.Tara sehgal is  a home maker.They love her doctor most. Their daughter is their pride.
He never had his fathers love much. Being from a middle class family, he had to work himself to make his career because his father could not afford his education in this life.

But to prevent their daughter from going on the wrong path in the world, they had  imposed  a lot of  restrictions on her since childhood. They wanted her daughter stable in this world so they are always strict with her  and now their daughter is a successful doctor.

Daughter-Ruhaani Sehgal

Raj sehgal loves her niece but Sweta sehgal is jealous of her  brother in law's daughter. They  have two children.A elder daughter and a younger son.
It is not that Sweta Sehgal does not love Ruhaani but she is troubled by the actions of her own daughter  whenever anyone praises Ruhaani too much She feels jealous.

Daughter-Aisha sehgal
Son-Vansh sehgal

Vinay Sehgal is a very rude and strict person.
He always loves his younger son a little more because he feels that he is a little innocent and that is why he lives in the village with Raj Sehgal, his elder son Kartik Sehgal lives in city.
And he prouds of his elder son.

well about girl child he  don't have any issue.But still his  belief was that girls can take care of the house only after getting married or they will increase trouble  to their parents life and seeing the actions of Aisha, his  belief has also been proved to be true.

But after seeing his elder granddaughter, his view has changed a bit. He has a Soft Corner for Ruhaani. He is proud of his elder granddaughter but does not show it.

Maaya sehgal is a very innocent and sweet  woman. SHe has not   a  little bit   evil of  society, he always  treat her daughters in law as her  daughters . She loves all her grandchildren very much but Ruhaani sometimes came to Village so she loves her more.

______________________________________

Awasti family

Dad-Dev awasti
Mom-Siya awasti
Uncle-Mohan awasti
Aunt-kalyaani awasti
Grandfather-Mahender awasti
Grandmother-Kunti awasti

Dev awasti and siya  awasti have a love marriage and belongs to a middle class family .They happily lived untill Siya awasti got a heart transplant after birth of her daughter. They have a daughter and  a son.

Daughter-kanak awasti.

Son-harshit awasti.

Mohan awasti and kalyaani awasti have a son who is a spoiled brat.BUT They always taunt kanak for not to being a obedient daughter.

Son-vikash awasti

Mahendra awasti and kunti Awasti loves their sons so much but they don't like siya awasti because she is not their choice but for her son they accepted her.Things are quite well until kanak born.They don't want a girl grandchild and after her birth siya got  a heart surgery and after that she used to be ill. Seeing  all these kunti Awasti gave  kanak the title of  wretch(unfortunate). But they don't have any sour feelings for harshit.he is their favourite.

______________________________________

Raawat family

Dad-kapil raawat
Mom-Minal raawat

They are  cheerful and positive couple.They have 2 daughters.
Being both of working parents they don't interfere in  their daughters life so much.Theirs daughters lives the way they want.

Daughter-

Ishaani Raawat

Naina Raawat

______________________________________