Preparations

"Fire! WATCH THE FIRE!"

Malcolm was currently doing a sweep of the backstage before the show started. Today was the first viewing and they had to be top parr. He took a quick glance at his clipboard; Props, gotta check the props. He took a scan of the room, where was Alex? He was supposed to have started setting up by now-

Just then the doors opened and in came Alex and a crew of about 9 people, all of which carrying the props. Thank Fuck. Alex was scurently shouting his head off and was looking just about as stressed as Malcolm felt, but who could blame him? Showtime was only 2 hours away and Drew was nowhere to be found! They were supposed to be in hair and makeup half an hour ago, forget costumes. It really looked like this show was going to shit.

Oh gods, Chiron was going to kill him.

"Malcolm!" Came Alex's voice from infront of him, "Why isn't Percy in hair and makeup? Why isn't anyone in hair and makeup?!?"

"Drew's a no-show," He said, "And Lacy won't spill where she is or what's she's doing."

"Of fucking course! As if I need anymore- Jacob put that prop there and you will feel my Wrath!"

The little Demeter boy squeeked before dropping it.

This was going to be a long few hours...

-○-

"Can you not?"

Annabeth scowled at the makeup brush in her face, Drew was being excessively violent with the makeup as if it was her fault she was 25 minutes late.

Drew rolled her eyes at her, "Hush, hush blondie. I'm trying here,"

"Well try, gentler." She hissed back.

Drew just rolled her eyes again.

-○-

Nico turned away from the mirror when he heard someone enter.

"You look like a dead victorian child."

"Gee thanks." He deadpanned, "That's exactly what I was going for."

Will just smiled and walked to the mirror to admire the reflection of his boyfriend.

"Well you pull it off."

Nico felt a small smile come upon his face.

-○-

"POSITIONS EVERYONE!"

-○-

Actors positioned

Makeup and Costume done

Curtain Lifted

Music....