Part 1 ( Introduction)

Radhika, a simple shy girl who grew up with  two loving parents who adored her and loved her to bits. She also had a brother and she loved fashion as much as she loved her family and wanted to be a fashion designer but was not supported by her parents.....

Ansh a billionaire who was married to his work. He was like a coconut hard outside but soft inside . He had a loving family and he was a big brother to 3 of his siblings.....Apart from his work he loved to cook.....

Ansh's parents aka Mr . And Mrs. Malhotra

Ansh's siblings - Yash, Vivaan and Aakriti ( Ansh was the oldest , Yash was older than Vivaan and Aakriti was youngest )

Radhika's parents aka Mr. and Mrs. Kulkarni

Radhika's younger brother Kartik Kulkarni

Part - 1 ( starting now)

Radhika was sitting on her bed when suddenly her father came in her room and said that her parents have seen a boy for her and wanted to meet her ....Radhika denied that she does not wanna marry and  pursue her fashion designing dream to which her parents always denied ....They said that she wanted to go fashion designing college and they let her but it is not a real dream and she should drop it ....she was  trying to convince them but they were not understanding and now they wanted her to meet this guy...they have been looking a groom for her months ... Radhika was only happy that they were not able to find anyone but now his father said that he was a very nice guy and you have to meet her ....when Radhika was denying constantly they pulled up the emotional card and said " Beta whatever you wanted from childhood since now, we filled you every request, can't you do it for once?"

Radhika was speechless, she knew that she couldn't say no now but she said that if she doesn't like the boy she would deny it and they would not force her to which her parents agreed.....at last her parents loved her more than anything.....

I know it has less words and I will write more in the upcoming chapters....
That was all for the very first chapter....I hope you liked it 😉....Do comment your thoughts...

Bye 💕