Part - 16

I picked the diary up and was about to place it when he saw his name in it
Ansh ji

He opened it and started reading it

Today Ansh ji and I met for our clothes selection, not gonna lie , I was happy to see him, I saw him looking at me and I got butterflies everytime he looked at me like that ...we were heading out and suddenly I tripped and was about to fell on ground when two strong arms held me ....I looked up and kept looking .....it was Ansh ji....it was  like the world  has stopped....I just   explain that feeling ......

Today it was my first day here and I woke up and saw that I was hugging Ansh ji while he was doing the same I got hella nervous...and we both became awkward after that but  Ansh ji looked cute in his messed up hair and last night how he was intending to sleep on sofa just not to make me uncomfortable...such a gentleman.....I came back and saw a box with a bite ..it read for my beautiful wife....and I saw the most prettiest lehanga inside...omg .....my heart just slipped away
In evening we had to go to a party so I dressed up and we went to that party , we were meeting with lot of people and  we met a man who was just staring at me ...it made me uncomfortable when suddenly Ansh ji pulled me close by my waist and kept it there ...while he confronted that man ...my stomach did somersaults ....and after that he didn't leave my hand for a minute.....

Today I got the biggest surprise of my life ....Ansh ji pursued my dream for me m..be opened a fashion designing studio for me with my name on , I am just grateful for Ansh ji ...He did something my own parents couldn't ...I appreciate him truly...He gives me motivation to  work hard for my dream even more...

Today was the day of my designs being launched in market...I am happy nut as well as nervous....but Ansh ji is always here to comfort me ... Throughout my journey of designing he always supported me ...I don't know without him what could I have done....My designs were a blast...I am really happy and tomorrow if going to be a party

Today was the party day and I and Ansh ji danced.....I was just lost in the beauty of that moment...from the past days I am quite always thinking about Ansh ji ...quite everytime actually even when I am working....

I think I have fallen in love with him ...but does he loves me ?  I don't have any guts to confess him....but atleast I am confirmed about my feelings.....

There was a lot written in that small , tiny diary but that tiny diary made a big impact on someone....it  was about every moment... Radhika's feelings towards Ansh ....everything ...Ansh literally bawled his eyes reading it ...

Suddenly the door flew open and someone entered , Radhika?

Hello lovely people....I hope you liked the chapter...Do vote and comment your thoughs😚

And Happy Mahashivratri buddies 💖

Bye 💕