Part - 15

Today Ansh was going to give Radhika  divorce papers ....

He got them a few days ago but couldn't give it to her ......He cried immensely looking at them knowing that they would get separated ....

Abhi na jao chodh kar ke Dil abhi bhara nahi....

His heart was not allowing him to give those papers to her.....

He was thinking she just came in his life after stealing his heart years ago and she was about to go again....

Abhi abhi toh aayi bahar banke chahi ho ....

Why ? Just why? ....he questioned to himself , the God why would he do
something like that .....

He was constantly blabbering what if Radhika ji stayed ? But what if she didn't?

Things like this was crossing his mind each day when looking at those papers ...

He cried every night ....he ruined himself but in front of his family...he was acting absolutely normal....

He used to wake up  and think that today would be the day to finally give Radhika ji divorce papers and free her from this cage.....but everytime he tried his heart shattered....he just couldn't get the guts ...

Either forcefully or with willingness atleast she was living with him but after this she would leave him.....he was about to propose to her but this way it hurted more.....

He was also hurt by the fact that Radhika ji was still not saying that she doesn't want to continue this relationship or she doesn't like him or she likes someone else ....or something atleast but she was just continuing living there like everything was normal ......

He used to see her everyday pretending to be normal

Only if he knew that was she pretending?

He wanted to love her but also when she loved him ....

But if she didn't...his love was not selfish...he would let her go if that's what makes him happy ....

Today with all the guts he finally thought that he would just bring the divorce papers and let her get her freedom....

He took the divorce papers out from the wardrobe he kept last night after not able to face her....Usually he used to kept it in his files so that no one could find them but yesterday after Radhika was asleep he just placed them in wardrobe safely under some clothes and went to bed

Now when he was taking them out .... something fell

A diary ?

What would be their "love destiny"?

That is it for this chapter my lovely readers...I hope you enjoyed it ....Do vote and comment your thoughts...

Bye 💕