☆ Part 3 ☆

I have no idea what do on this but I'll just go with the flow🤭🌊

Edit literally 2024 happy new years btw. and happy b-day to everyone

 whose b-day is in jan, feb ,march

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Deku's Pov🥦:

I heard the door open and looked to see Aizawa sensei he was holding a slightly stained white cup with a piping hot of strongly scented black coffee he walked in and told everyone to settle down, so I took my seat behind kacchan and waved to my friends that went to their assigned seat.

Mr. Aizawa-sensei stood behind his desk and took a long sip of his black coffee before started to talk about some important events coming up but after a while of listening to his yapping I started to zone out and daydream about training and the new all might merch that I was gonna get after school today with Denki and our group and that other thing Denki also wanted to get it wasn't necessarily for him but for a very special "friend" more like crush but something right?

But then I was then snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Sensei walk kacchan out the classroom to talk to him about something I presume I was a little curious about why he took him outside but then my friends came up to me asking to see my report card  I was confused at first but then looked at my desk and there it was a white envelope with my report card I opened it and not to my surprise I'm passing all of my classes like I should be.

Bakugo's Pov💥: I was zoning out when that depressed hobo also known as my homeroom teacher walked up to my desk and asked to talk to me privately outside I groaned but stood up and followed him outside the classroom I stood there for a while waiting for him to say something and then after a while he sighed and handed me a milky white envelope I looked at him confused and he rolled his eyes annoyed and sighed loudly

 "Open it problem child."

he muttered in an annoyed tone and leaned back on a wall taking a long sip of his coffee (does this hobo not need to breathe? whatever) I thought and opened the envelope and looked at it. 

"My report card?"

I questioned him and he sighed. "Bakugo...you have a slight problem that we or actually you need to deal with"

 I looked at the paper and yeah, sure okay (I was passing all of my classes im not an idiot so why was he acting weird and why'd he pull me out here) I tsk'd and put the paper back into the envelope. 

"So, what's wrong im passing all my classes?" *I asked him and i stared at his resting bitch face before he took another sip of his coffee and the began to speak "Yes but bakugo there's a problem.."

he said and then stared at while I stared at him, and I raised an eyebrow "Whats the problem...?" he then sighed and spoke up again

"The problem is you. " As soon as he said his that, I immediately went crazy "HAH?" I yelled "How the hell am I the problem!?"

I fired back at him small explosions popping from my palms and I'm guessing those extras herd me because I saw those extras that  consider me a friend by the window staring at me and the depressed cheese ball.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'm not done i juuussst rewrote thi chap I'm gonna rewrite chap 2 and 1 so gnn I'm sleepy

Edit: I rewrote it a 3rd time 😬

 please vote☆

628 words