☆Chap 4☆

So, um I'm back...again😬
But um here's chapter 4.

Not my art none of the art I use is mine...

☆☆☆☆☆☆Bakugo pov💥: ☆☆☆☆☆☆

"HUH!? How the fuck am I the problem I'm passing my fucking classes!"

"Bakugo. Watch your damn fucking language when you speaking to me have some fucking respect."

"Anyways the problem is you have you can't get along with the other students very well especially the other problem child Midoriya. So, you and problem child are going to be sharing a dorm from now on an-"

As he was about to finish, I immediately went off.

"HAH!? FUCK NO! THERES NO WAY IN HELL I AM SHARING A DORM WITH THE NERD OKA-"

He then cut me off.

"Katsuki Bakugo you're sharing a room with the other problem child and that is fucking finale so while the other students enjoy there break you two will stay at the dorms and share a dorm do you fucking understand, or do I have to explain it again?"

And with that he walked back inside class, and I rolled my eyes and followed behind him and soon he walked out with Izuku to tell him.

I grumbled as I sat down in my seat and the extras came up to me and asked what happened and I told them to fuck off but the kept annoying me, so I finally told them.

"I have to-"

I got cut off by the sound of Deku's scream looks like he got the news and didn't take it very well...

☆☆☆☆☆☆Izuku's pov🥦:☆☆☆☆☆☆

As sensei Aizawa asked me to step out of the class with him I was a bit worried did I do something wrong *gasp* am I going to get expelled!? No that couldn't be it...

Sensei is something wrong?
Midoriya you're going to be sharing a dorm with Bakugo.

(...I tried to keep my composure for a few seconds and then it clicked I would have to share a dorm with...Kacchan?...oh sharing a dorm with Kacchan that's not a big de-)

"WAIT WHAAAAATTTT?!"
"H-HE-HE'LL KILL ME!"

"Well, Midoriya you two don't get along very well and principal Nezu thinks you should get a long so that was decided by him, and all might.

And here I thought all might was nice...but not everyone is who the seem... (😒)

"And besides that, Midoriya the plan is for you two to get along so, I'm sure...a little bit sure that he... won't kill you...maybe...and if Bakugo doesn't comply, we'll make this permanent."

"Sir how long with this be?"

"Just about 2 weeks but if we don't spot any progress, it will be extended to 4 weeks oh but if there is progress withing a week you two will be allowed to attend the beach trip for a 1 week but that is all I want to discuss with you Midoriya."

He said in a calm tone and then walked back inside the classroom and then stood in front of his desk and started to make an announcement.

"Students because principal Nezu believes you need a vacation we will be having a trip to a beach for 2 weeks."

He said and everyone started to cheer accept me and Kacchan.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry for cutting this gotta head to school😬
I'll update laterr 💖

please vote☆

 524 words