Chloe's Secret Santa

Day one

Chloe Beale would've never guessed that her final year at Barden would have been so hectic. It all started when Fat Amy's outfit ripped during the Barden Bellas' performance at the historic Kennedy Center. There, in front of the president of the United States and the rest of the world, the Australian found herself fully exposed and without underwear. As the leader of the all-female Acapella group, Chloe took the backlash personally. But she wasn't prepared for the fact that the National Acapella Association was willing to go as far as disbanding the Bellas as a punishment. However, Chloe's co-captain and best friend, Beca Mitchell, was able to make a deal with the comity. The Bellas would be reinstated should they win the World Championship of acapella. A competition that no American group has ever won to regain their status and right to perform. The stakes had never been higher.

At the same time, Chloe also realized that it was time to move on with her life. After intentionally failing Russian lit three times to stay in college with the Bellas, Beca had convinced Chloe that she needed to move on with her life. The redhead had decided she would graduate that year. But that fact came with a sadness that this would, in fact, be her last holiday season with the Bellas.

It was the last week of the fall semester. The Bellas gathered their last week of rehearsals for the year before the holiday break. While everyone was busy socializing and talking about their finals and their plans for the break prior to practice starting, a green present with a red bow caught Emily's eye. Someone had left whatever it was on the ground near the Bella's whiteboard. As the youngest Bella inspected the box, she noticed it was simply addressed to Chloe.

"Hey, Chloe, it looks like someone left this for you," Emily said, picking up the present and taking it to the redhead.

"Oh," Chloe said with a look of confusion on her face as Emily handed her the box. The redhead gave Beca a look of confusion as the rest of the Bellas gathered around to see what was happening.

"You better open it. It's probably from a secret admirer," Stacie said with a grin.

"Be careful. It could be a bomb," Flo interjected.

"Why would anyone want to bomb Chloe?" CR asked in confusion.

"DSM, for one," Flo defended reminding them of the rival German group that was favored to win the worlds.

"No, I think Stacie is right. It's from a secret admirer. This is so cute," Emily said with excitement and a giant smile across her face.

"It's probably from Beca," Amy smirked at Beca, who rolled her eyes in disgust.

"It's not from me," Beca said unamused, folding her arms across her chest.

Chloe inspected the wrapping carefully as the Bellas talked amongst themselves.

"Chlo, just open it so we can get on with practice," Beca scoffed with annoyance in her voice.

"Is that jealousy in your voice?" Amy teased, causing Beca to roll her eyes yet again.

Realizing Beca was right and that this gift was, in fact, distracting them from practice, Chloe started unwrapping the present. The redhead felt uncomfortable as the other Bellas watched her intently as she opened the gift. The Bellas oohed and awed as the redhead pulled out a bottle of very expensive perfume along with a letter.

"Who is it from?" Emily asked with excitement.

"It doesn't say," Chloe said after quickly scanning the card and perfume for a name.

"Well, What does it say?" Stacie demanded.

Chloe began reading out loud.

"Dearest Chloe,