Whatever Comes Next

The Night Of

Magical.

It was the only word Chloe could think of to describe her date with Beca. Everything had been perfect as they had dinner in the gazebo on the side of the lake. However, the time eventually came for their date to come to an end. And even though Chloe wanted to stay all night, she knew it wouldn't be fair to Benji to ask him to stick around on Christmas Eve. However, going home had its perks too.

Neither Beca nor Chloe could keep their hands or lips off one another as Benji drove them back to the Bellas's house. For a split second, Beca thought that what they were doing was wrong and inappropriate as they made out in the back of the limousine. Her arms were wrapped around Chloe's waist. Her fingers were in her bright red hair as their hips rocked in sync. Chloe's hands were on her waist. As they kissed, one of her hands drifted down over the curve of Beca's ass. Beca followed suit as she reached down, stopping her hand on the small of Chloe's back. Their tongues were in each other's mouths as their hands explored each other's bodies freely for the first time.

"Chloe..." Beca said in a low tone as Chloe shifted to kiss her neck. "Benji may be watching.

"Let him watch," Chloe smirked, causing a shiver to go down Beca's spine. Chloe's breath was hot against her ear. Beca tries to imagine what it would sound like if Chloe was breathing hard like that in the bedroom. However, she is brought back to reality as Chloe squeezes her ass. Whatever was happening, Beca didn't want it to stop. She never wanted to wake up from this dream.

She is about to say Fuck it and let Chloe go to town on her when the limo comes to a stop.

"Um, we are here," Benji said over the limo's loudspeaker. "Merry Christmas."

Chloe quickly got out of the limo.

"If you tell anyone about this, I'll kick your ass," Beca said in a firm tone. "And thanks again."

With that, the smaller woman got out of the limo and followed Chloe into the Bellas's house. Once inside, the two wasted no time reconnecting their lips.

"So Mitchell, I think it's time for you to unwrap your present," Chloe says as their lips parted.

"Oh really?" Beca asked with a raised eyebrow.

Chloe nodded yes as she grabbed Beca's hands. She led them back behind her to the zipper on her green dress. Beca felt her breathing slow as she slowly pulled the zipper down. The tiny brunette couldn't believe what was happening as she felt her hands pulling Chloe's dress down past her waist. The redhead hadn't been wearing a bra, so her breasts were completely exposed once her dress was off. Without a word, the redhead slipped her panties off right in front of Beca, letting them land at her feet with her dress.

"Oh my god," Beca said as she was greeted with a fully naked Chloe in front of her.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before," the redhead teased.

While it was true, this time, it was different.

"I love your tits, baby," Beca whispered seductively into Chloe's ear as her hands cupped the other woman's breasts. Her hands gently massaged them as she reconnected her lips with Chloes. She still couldn't believe this was happening and that she could actually touch Chloe. It was something she had thought about for so long, but she wasn't sure if it would ever be real.

Chloe let out a moan into Beca's mouth as the shorter woman played with her nipples. Not wanting to be left out, Chloe reached her hand up Beca's dress, where she cupped Beca's ass.

"You sure you are cool with this?" Beca asked nervously. She knew they were about to cross a line there was no coming back from.

"More than cool," Chloe smiled. "Just do me one favor."