7

it's been a week and i've been getting closer to leah. she's so sweet and caring. i really do like her. and i love the way she treats liv.

leah is taking me and liv out today. we're going to do bowling, the arcades and pizza hut.

i got liv dressed and sent her downstairs to watch tv or play with some toys.

i got myself ready and then went downstairs.

leah was on the sofa with liv and they were watching some random kids show.

i laughed at how intrigued leah was with the show and they both looked at me.

they got up and leah came over to me. i kissed her cheek and was gently pushed away by liv.

"ew no. that's my leah" she said.

leah picked her up and she kissed leah's cheek.

"let's go" leah said.

she put liv in her car seat and buckled her in. we got in and she drove us to the bowling place. we let liv choose the songs and sang along.

leah put her hand at my thigh and smiled at me.

we arrived and got out the car. liv held both our hands and we swung her while walking.

we arrived at our bowling lane and typed our names in and took our pictures for the screen.

liv went first. i watched as leah helped her with the ramp/slide thing.

she positioned it as accurately as she could and grabbed a ball.

"go" leah said to liv. she pushed it down and knocked over 5 pins.

"yes liv" i said and clapped.

she got another ball and repositioned the ramp. liv pushed it again and knocked over 2.

we took turns and leah was in the lead.

i watched as leah helped liv every time.

each time my heart felt full. like pieces of me were healing. like leah truly cares and loves my baby girl.

we finished the game with leah coming 1st, liv 2nd and me last. not surprised as im shit at bowling.

leah and liv teased me as we walked over into the arcade.

we did the air hockey. me and liv against leah.

"winners" i said and high-fived liv.

we walked around and did a shooting game and then the motorbike game and then the mario cart game

leah put liv on with her and let her control the steering wheel while she pressed the pedal.

after that we went to the clown game where you throw balls and knock over the clowns. leah got liv to stand on the wooden part of it and throw some of the balls. she managed to win a fair few tickets.

we then went to the 2p machines.

leah exchanged all her spare coins for 2p coins and we stood at the machine.

after that we went and gave out tickets in for some sweets. a lot of sweets.

"no sweets until after dinner" i said to liv.

leah put liv on her shoulders and we walked the 5 minutes to pizza hut.

when we got there, we sat down and ordered one large cheese pizza.

it arrived and we ate it while talking.

"have you had fun livy" leah asked.

"yes. thank you leah" she said.