Part 2: Arrival

You and Kira take a walk to his house, it not seeming that far away. His eyes wander over your face, not seeming to notice that you look at him.

You look over at him and smile, asking: "Hey, are we almost there yet?" to which he replies with a nod.

As you walk more, he begins to hold your hand. You hold it back, acknowledging it. It wasn't a romantical gesture...or was it? The man got more and more flirtatious, making you a little uncomfortable.

"Kira...I don't wanna be rude, but you're being too flirtatious." You say in a kind tone, trying not to sound rude.

"Oh, my apologies. It's how I am with everyone. Im a sad little romantic." He chuckles softly and smile. "I'll stop though, for you.", the blond says, with a promising tone.

"It's fine, just don't go overboard please."

"So you're okay with me calling you sweetheart?"

"Sorry?"

"Ah, nothing."

The Japanese man reveals a faint smile to you after the awkward question. The hell is wrong with this guy? Maybe it's just how he is? Probably. Hopefully.

The streets near his house were clean and there were very few strays to spot, and as you arrived at his home, it was beautiful. The house was big and looked adorable with it's Japanese architecture. You are so excited and love the look. You enter the premises and the inside is even prettier, apart from the kitchen filled with dirty plates and dishes. It was beautiful to you.

"Here. Give me your coat." Kira says. You give him your coat and sit down on the couch. The man takes it and hangs it on his coat racket, which had a brown solid color to it. He sits down next to you and smiles.

"Did anything interesting happen today, Y/N?", asked Kira to you. He had that look in his eyes...that look. A cold but yet forced-like happiness.

"Uh, let me think...Yeah. I finally brought my mp3 player with me. You know I keep forgetting." You both chuckle softly, before Kira leans in a little forward.

"That's good. I had some interesting moments today. I witnessed a stray on the street and fed it some cat food.", replied Kira with a smile. You awe and hug his arm.

"Awww. That's adorable."

Wait. You're hugging his arm. You quickly stop and act like nothing happened. The blond simply chuckled and went to the kitchen. "What do you wanna drink? Or are you hungry?", he asked you.

"Im not hungry, but a glass of water would be nice.", you answered with an honest smile. He nods with a "Mhm" and brings you a glass of water...

which seemed suspicious.

But then again it's your own coworker! The one you've talked to for months! He wouldn't lace your drink, would he? But what if he planned all of this? What if he was awaiting your downfall? What if...

what if you weren't even supposed to be alive by the time you came to his house?

That can't be true. He's your coworker, what's the worst he can do?

Only if you knew.