Part 3: Poisoning Love

You drink it carefully...but nothing has happened. It tastes really good- and you pass out.

Everything is so quiet. A black filled void is the only thing you see, before you wake up with a small bruise on your head.

"My god, Y/N! Are you okay?", Kira holds your hand tightly, not letting go at all. You can see him looking worried.

What is going on?

"Did I...blackout?", you ask him, to which he replies with a nod. How the hell would you even black out?

"It seems as if you were dehydrated and only drank sugary drinks. You can't do that, ya know. Im taking care of you the whole night.", says Kira. He seems so kind and nice, isn't he? You seem more and more concerned by the minute.

"Did you lace my drink?", you ask him, as if he would say yes. I mean, if he was a deranged killer that was after you, would he even say yes?

"No, what? Why would I do that?"

"I...I don't know. I mean, I do drink too many energy drinks. I feel like I need to see a doctor."

"Good."

He smiles softly at you and carries you to his guest room. "Stay here for the night. I wanna make sure you're healthy. I also called our manager to explain that you're sick.", he replies, with a loving smile. "I know why you'd blame me.", which came out weirdly. "Well- you know, you suddenly black out and such." He chuckles creepily. You shake it off. Because shaking off the fact that you literally blacked out and that the person who was with you just acts weird all of a sudden is totally normal.

You lay down alone in the room, thinking of how terrible this experience was. I mean, imagine blacking out. Really fucking weird. You close your eyes and imagine yourself far away from this place. On a beautiful grassfield covered with flowers, butterflies and such. You never liked Morioh. You never liked anything. But you liked him. Kira Yoshikage. He made your life easier, lifting weight off of your chest.

He made you feel loved again.

Was this really love? Or just an illusion of completeness? As you lie down there in bed thinking of your possible love for Kira, he walks in with a cup of tea.

"I...made this for you.", he said, seeming a little happy. But not like before. He seems actually a little happy. His smiles from before seemed fake, but this one has such a feeling of sincerely. You take it with grace and take a sip. "How do you know I love black tea?", you ask him, to which he responds: "Who doesn't?". He's right. Who doesn't like black tea? Combined with two cubes of sugar, it tastes amazingly. You drink it and smile at Kira.

"This...thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

After this short interaction, he leaves the room. You stand there in shock. His smiles felt a little forced but you never took it with disrespect. But this one seemed sincere. Very sincere. You sigh and close your eyes as you fall asleep.